Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have a feeling the story will go like this - Sanjeeda will try to win over kamini & since Kamini wants Veer to get married, both Veer and Sanjeeda would get married. Den Sanjeeda would turn out to be the 'plastic surgery Ayesha' & would seek revenge.

CV's have ruined JPSYA! Aditi come back!
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OHHHH....
Hate the new track..... 😡
rose82 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i liked the concept of he show..but seriously didnt feel like watching the show coz of the actress..no offence..she's cute but not gorgeous.I couldnt even watch her after that stupid makeover.I think Sanjeeda and Siddharth will look really nice together.😊
fan2aditi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I can see that finally sanjeeda appears in show & aditi tailang has been replaced! its really saddening cuz show is dead to us without aditi tailang as Ayesha. It would make sense if they later reveal that sanjeeda is additional character & is working on behalf of ayesha who sits from far & hatches her revenge n all. If creators have made sanjeeda as ayesha (revealed later as ayesha) and not an additional character then this would be a great mistake altogether. I hate creators for changing Ayesha' if they have.
digitalone 33 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
what realy but we are thinking that its replace of Ayesha
SO she is not yet being replaced............................g8 to hear that................but its conform or its your guss???

Enjoy
Digitalone 33