Shocking precap : Sanjeeda enters

Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Three months pass, They showed Kamini telling how Nihaal needed a new tutor, and then they show a car which rushes fast, resulting in a split of mud on Veer's clothes. He gets angry and the door of the car opens, to reveal Sanjeeda.

I wonder if Sanjeeda is a new tutor or a fashion designer???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
She is all one- one package to all mysteries ...she has to get close to Nihaal so she will become the tutor and enter vardhan house...well i am not surprised, as Sanjeeda had to enter the show..nyways, good luck with this show..i am not seeing it anymore..just saw ur post and thght of replying it..
preetyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

helloooooooo frndz

nw sanjeeda enters in the show as ayesha with plastic syergery
plzzzzzzzzzzzz frndz lets boycot d shw.......... nw it is clear sanjeeda take place of ayesha definately
nw it become like other shows..............
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So indeed they have showed 3 months leap then she will be Ayesha though initially may be radhika or natasha but later on turn into Ayesha ... I know i have lost the battle technically but now who will save CVs from my 🀬 😑 my heart is crying bitterly 😭 By the way Good luck to all Sanjeeda fans ... i know u all waited for her for the last 1 and half year as an actress ..so i welcome my old friends ..since this show will be new for u so u r going to enjoy it as the way we additi fans did
Request to Additi fans
Please don't fight with sanju fans ...its not her or her fans fault ..kisi ko to ayesha ban ker ana thaa ..right now if u r true additi fan then instead of fighting or bad mouthing or criticizing Sanju fans and hurt them unconciously ..concentrate on bashing CVs and Channel .. u never know may be like DMG here too after additi later Sanjeeda may change after 3/4 months ..inka koi aitebar nahi ...Please don't stop the battle against channel and Cvs ..do let them know what they have done with us by playing with our emotions ..Good luck with ur fight ..hope we can be able to give justice to additi and all others who became victim of CVs nonsense.
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i hope aisa na ho

aditi ko wapis ana chahiaye
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
im very eager to see what happens next the build up to the mystery is interesting.
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think she will hide her real identity but in reality she is ayesha
Ashcool thumbnail
I knoooowwww....dis serial is so predictable........i only hope.....dat aditi is back.....
Ashcool thumbnail
haaan....she is cum to unmask d vardhan who killed jay n divya...........how dumb.....
do the script writers really think d audience is so dumb???????????
sternum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

How was Ayesha rich.πŸ˜† ..........I like shanjeda .. she is good actresess and good dancer.πŸ‘.. but Sanjeeda is not suitable for this roleπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ................ bacause ayesha's character is soft,cute πŸ€—and natural ..... but Sanjeeda is more hard-looking and enticing 😳...

another player for this role should have ...... again i like shanjeda but shanjeda( AYESHA'S CHARACTER) WILL a dominant character than VEER ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†