yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sid was outstanding in all his sad scene. his acting is so superb this week first time i felt like clapping for an actor's super acting.

he is doing superb job this week where he was making nihal quiet and when he saw dead body am so proud to be his fan.

he will be brightest shining star of the television industry love you sid.

who else feel the same? if you also felt same then comment

please no bashing here
this is made to appreciate sid and his outstanding brilliant acting this week please dont turn it into hatred topic

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
thnkx he really was superb any one else who loved sid's acting?
veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have already mentioned elsewhere in india-forums.com that Siddharth as Veer is acting so well and his facial expressions are so strong that I feel all the emotions that he portrays in the scenes - when he is happy Itoo feel that happiness and when he is mourning for Ayesha Ifeel the pain and emptiness within me. He is a great actor and will do very well for himself in future.
All the best Sid.
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes he is indeed a fabulous actor..Love him
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I can feel the same as veer because his acting is awesomeeeeeeee.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Love sid soooo much !! Hez my pyaara nc !!
veiva thumbnail
Hi yehdil028 - I agree with you completely, Sid is a brilliant actor and he adds a lot of meaning to all the scenes in which he is involved. After watching I feel like as if these things are happening in real life - it really gets you enotionally involved with the feelings of the charater he is portraying........ I too wish him all the best for his future, he will be a very successful actor. ALL THE BEST SIDDHARTH.
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: veiva

Hi yehdil028 - I agree with you completely, Sid is a brilliant actor and he adds a lot of meaning to all the scenes in which he is involved. After watching I feel like as if these things are happening in real life - it really gets you enotionally involved with the feelings of the charater he is portraying........ I too wish him all the best for his future, he will be a very successful actor. ALL THE BEST SIDDHARTH.

completely agree with you..
beenarn thumbnail
completely agree, sid is a fab actor. Hope he reaches gr8 heights! All the Best Sid!
yehdil028 thumbnail
thnx evryone for replying i agree sid is a brilliant actor
love u sid