tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi all

For those who have not had any interaction with me and many other "once upon a time regulars" of this Forum, I am creating this post as a plea!!
You will all have seen the recent posts created by many like Mel, Payal, Suman, Kiran, Arpita, Anshu and so many others.
The message is clear- the replacement or whatever is happening with Aditi has got to be a record in mis-management and bad communication. As many of us have consistently stressed, we have nothing against Sanjeeda and she is a fine actress in her own right. The issue here is not about Sanjeeda vs Ayesha, it is about a replacement of a central character who was doing a sterling job and then masking it with discriminatory and unbelievable reasons. I am currently abroad with limited access to the internet but have still tried to follow what is going on.
What breaks my heart is to see this once-buzzing forum so depressed and when there are posts they are often succumbing to the "divide and rule" policy the production house seems to be employing so successfully.
Please don't succumb to this and start believing that this is a debate about one actress being replaced by another- that is as shallow as plastic surgery being employed as a screen tactic to introduce a new face!
This is about whether as the public and the viewer base, the audience have the right to be met with a reasoned and believable response and about why, even if a replacement is embarked upon, it is being masked with reasons such as height and false rumors about cold vibes between the actors.
Another humble request is that please don't use this post to argue against the merits of one actress against another. I want to appeal to people to not fall for marketing tactics and to continue to support the plea that Aditi should be retained as Ayesha. She has done a fine job, has come leaps and bounds in her debut role and she deserves our support. She also happens to be a lovely, straightforward girl and should not be made to bear the brunt of untrue allegations and ridiculous discussions about her height.
I hope you will all support us and use the IDs etc detailed by Mel in particular and also Payal in their posts to provide your views to the producers. The audience should be the ultimate voice and we need to work together. Also pls PM me or any of the others I have named above (I am sure they won't mind me nominating them!!) if you wish to discuss or ask us anything.
Thanks and God Bless- Shruti x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi shruti...thanks for the well written message. You made some valid pnts. All the production house is testing and want to test the water by introduce the new character. It's really disgusting the way the treat the actors. Aditi is a good actor, if u have a chance watch some of the old shows...she rocked it!!!!

All pls create post and vent out how you feel abt the production house and aditi acting abilities :). We need everyone to pitch in.

If you are a slient viewer, now it's time for you speak up...we would love to hear you venting n angry as to what happened:)

thanks..PM me if u have questions
veervardhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am not watching the show anymore
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
m not watching the show...........m continuously mailing on the Id's provided by some dear frnds........
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Shruti i agree with whatever u have written and as usual support u and all others who r fighting against this discrimination towards a young actress who in such a short span of time has mad place in our heart and mind

I already said many times before that i have nothing against Sanjeeda ..infact i m myself sanju fan club member and old members know who i admired her in NB4 ..The fight is not with sanjeeda ..its a fight against production house who keeps on playing with fans emotion off and on..why can't they realise that viewers are mentally attached with the orginal characters ..original will remain orginal ..copy stuff hamesha copied material rehta hai ..it can never be orginal ..this replacement issue is totally bakwas and unacceptable .. i know may be i won't be successful in bringing back additi but atleast i m gona covey my hatred to them and really pray from heart for their downfall thats it.
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am not watching the show ne more bt i am mailing them given by some dear frd...........!!!!!!!!!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Di thanks for this post....I lved the way u made everything clear.

Yhh Guys...this not a war between Sanju and Aditi.....n as Kiran Di even I adored her as an actress n absolutely love the cute Amir-Sanju couple.

But here what bothers us is the replacement of such an actress who was doing a great job...being a new comer she was just rocking. N the channel forced her to leave the show....despite there being no issues. Also they are trying the same old typical..phenomenal...plastic surgery twist in the story...which is not at all desired. The show has a innovative story....n just becoz they need to replace Aditi...v won't let them spoil the story.

We want Siddhart-Aditi back as Veer and Ayesha.

All of us are trying our level best....n the more the merrier. So guys...join us in this mission.

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good post Shruti...

As everyone has said this fight is against the injustice that Aditi had to face. The reasons being cited for her ouster are all false & unfounded. Also this common practice of the production house & the channel taking their viewers for granted has to stop. They need to be told how angry we are with their actions. So please keep e-mailing them at the id's provided on this forum. This may or may not get Aditi back but at least we can get our message across.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for such a well written post Shruti. You have covered everything really well. Just to reiterate and at the cost of sounding repetitive....I have Absolutely nothing against Sanjeeda. I have never seen any of her shows so have no clue about her acting skills but have seen her partially in NB so I do know she is a very fine dancer. But she is not acceptable as Aditi's replacement ...not becoz she can't act or anything, but for the fact that Aditi was doing a fantastic job and the reasons given for removing her are not only frivolous but also demeaning and disccouraging. It's a fight against a random decision. Sanjeeda is just doing what she is supposed to do....

If height was the issue, why was she selected in the first place? If she had issues with the lead Siddharth(I don't buy this reason though)...then why remove her and not Siddharth?
Why does the prod. house always changes its lead ladies??? or why do the lead ladies decide to go away themselves (if that's the case)??? Obviously, there is a problem here....either they don't treat the girls properly forcing them to quit or they think they can discriminate against the girls anyway they want....both ways it is unacceptable.
I am not watching the show anymore...it's a matter of my principles... Won't watch it either though I love Rahul a lot and Siddharth is a fine actor too....my loyalties are as fickle as Cinevistaas...
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi

Bashing is now Allowed.
For Discussion based on the replacement we have the below Topics active
Petition- Please Don't kill Ayeesha!
Discussions regarding the Replacement here-ONLY

Topic Closed
IF Dev Team