So Tired of these Production Houses!

Mightymouse thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys, This is my first post. I'm a silent reader of this site finally decided to create an account and vent over this whole Ayesha drama!!
It really makes me wonder what is the WHOLE point of these forums and petitions when prouction houses dont even hear what we viewers WANT!.... I considered JPSYA to be one of the most decent well scripted shows out there and really looked forward to the love between Veer and Ayesha! At the end of the day, or even after a whie, people will start saying "Okay stop whinning. The new Ayesha is Sajeeda now and thats how its gonna stay anyways" But I cant help but feel bad for the actress who played Ayesha!
I would understand if she was kicked out cuz of starry tantrums but the fact that they did so cuz of the HEIGHT DIFFERENCE really makes me mad! So she is at home thinking I am too short thats why they didnt let me carry forward? Not only that she is no 30. in terms of popularity on this site!(No 1 website of telly buzz) ...that defi tells something to the production house about her popularity!
They really made a hit jodi and The same thing happened in DMG and Other shows and it really pisses me off when greedy production houses just want more and More! If they really dont even want to listen to what the viewers want and the petitions we signed then what is really the point of it all? I am really mad! Did they not keep the height in mind when they were casting her?!..Ugh, Idiots!
Sorry that was me venting .....And its my first post but now I will be a regular member
Also sorry if I offended anyone...Got nothing against who is replacing her but cant fantom kicking the lead off wthout a legit reason and the HIT jodi they already made! .... THe height difference only added to their magic , in my opinion!
Edited by Mightymouse - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very well put and bravo! You have summed up my frustration too! Talk about being in the dark ages with attitude and even worse with communication. Yes, the message seems clear to viewers- "we shall do what we like and there is nothing you can say that will make a difference"!!!
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the CVs want this only by doing tis they are making good hype and of their show its in news which will give them more sponsers. sponsers zyaada hone se paise zyaada ayenge CV ko
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CV want more and more money
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yes these idiots.....Aditi hs worked so hard to make her character and the show a success and what does she get in return....she's sacked and someone else is handed the oscar for her hard work!!
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with you. Why the production house is enforcing us watch something which we don't want to watch?..
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post...they want $$$...but I really feel the dnt understand the basic of business is to pls the consumers!!!! They have killed dmg n now jpsya...here is the funny thg...salman khan is sueing them cuz on of their checks bounced:). Wayyyyy to goooo!!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vent away....it's good for you:)
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is production house ka kuch nahi hosakta ..really sick minded people who can do everything for publicity be at the stake on innocents career
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Really sad state of affairs....I will repeat the same thing Cinevistaas is a bad prod house to be with ...on top of that Star one...sone pe suhaga. What else will u get other than nonsense.

They can do anything for publicity and money....