msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

I am new to forums and a silent reader so far. But this new twist has made me feel join the forums. I am totally devastated with the things happening in JPYSA. They replaced our dear Aditi, and now SBS is interviewing Sanjeeda, Despite high TRP's, SBS never cared to interview Aditi, Sid or Rahul. The only reason they are newcomers so they don't want to waste their viewship time.

What do you guys think of the new track they are showing in SBS.? So far all the promos of JPYSA made me excited and anxious for the upcoming episodes but this new track looks stale, a typical K serial stuff. I cannot watch this show anymore. So frustrating. If Aditi comes back I will reconsider my decision.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Honi ko koi taal nahi sakta ..CV will do what they have decided ..JPSYA is not the only serial which has been ignored by sbs infact there r many so we can't complaint that ...reason may be that additi fans are not reciprocal ..they don't shout to make others feel theirs and additi's presence ..thats the whole story ..CVs are actually ekta fans na ..she is her role model so thats why they r trying to bacome balaji part 2 ..may be next time they change their name from CVs ko KVs huh
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cv's are trying their best to copy Balaji's track , earlier they were trying saas bahu saaga and now plastic surgery. JPYSA used to be so realistic in the beginning and now look where it is going, Cv's are bunch of loosers , they don't have guts to try something new. But as far as I know balaji never tried to replace their actors in the midst of high TRP's. Correct me if i am wrong.
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope aditi jald wapis aye gy
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm angry at SBS and CVs for many reasons and this just adds up. All i can say Aditi fans speak up and get your voice heard.
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I want Aditi back ASAP, Sanjeeda just won't suit being Ayesha. Ayesha will and can only be Aditi.