382287 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
24th March (Wednesday)

Veer is sad. Nandini tries to console. Nandini fails to control a sobbing and depressed Veer.

Kaamini suggests Veer, to tell the truth to Nihaal but Veer refuses because he cannot tell something (Ayesha is dead) which he himself doesn't believe to Nihaal. Veer decides to keep himself busy in work to reduce his grief.

Hotel
Veer remembers Ayesha. (flashback scenes)

Veer finding it hard to concentrate in work.
Kaamini comes there and finds, Veer walking aimlessly in the corridor, she tells him to be strong and move on in life.

Hotel Staff and friends, prepares a funeral for Ayesha.

Veer gets a call from the investigation office. Inspector informs, they found a dead body. Asks, him to come for identification. Veer is upset.

Veer comes to the place where the dead body is kept for identification. Inspector pulls the cover up and shows him the face, Veer is shocked, Inspector adds, due to falling off a great height, her face is completely disfigured. Veer stares with shock and sadness. Inspector gives him a Dupatta, which they found with the body. Veer looks at it, and identifies it, as Ayesha's Dupatta (A flashback scene of her in that Dupatta). He breaks down completely there, cries and yells "Ayesha"! :-(

Precap
Veer tells Nihaal that Ayesha will never return, she is dead. Nihaal again, refuse to believe it and starts throwing candles and other stuff in anger.

The Episode Briefly

*Veer-Nandini scene. Veer remembers Jai's word and pleads for him to come to him and help him out to get back Ayesha.

*Veer remembers the moments with Ayesha.

*Kaamini wants the staff to move on with their lives soon thus allowed them to have a funeral of sort to mourn for Ayesha.

*Veer accepts, Ayesha is dead

Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
So quick sweets thanks so much awesomely written:)
P.S.Waste of time to watch this episode..
378729 thumbnail
Thanx a lot for the update :)
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou soo much for your efforts.
Mallu
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today' episode was a waste of time, but flashback scenes were wonderful, reminded me of golden days in JPYSA with Aditi.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome work.. thank you so much..
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much.....Chachu don't loose your heart massi will return...
I am feeling so sad for poor Nihaal 😭😭😭
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sid acting is really commendable👏, I have never seen a handsome guy cry like a baby. I feel like giving him a hug😉 His tears😭 really make us all emotional. I switched to Seinfield to lighten up after watching JPYSA.😆 LOL But I cannot tolerate this rona dhona anymore. I cannot even tolerate this new maasi😭 But It is so hard to stop watching Veer and Nihal😭
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you, sid is really commandable. i too have never seen a hanssome hunk cryinglike this
i think he is more miserable here, than he was when he learnt about
his bhaiya's death........... our own rona dhona has got so much, after adii's news , that we are abnormallly normal to his grief
............ no doubt about the hatred for hope-not ho maasi.
feeling sooo sad for aditi's pic. garlanded. ........ but loved nihaal's reaction in the pre-cap, , wish he shows his anger to cvs also
(on our behalf)
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
veer's actin was so good in de scene with nandu. he is getting good scope to show his briliant acting 👏