Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
These creative people really know how to creatively play with the emotions of the loyal viewers.
Right now I am really feeling bad for the other actors of the serial who will feel the negative views of the viewers affecting their career too. I have already decided to stop watching the serial if in the forthcoming episodes I don't get any indication that Aditi is coming back to the serial and I know many more viewers will do the same.
I sincerely hope that the other actors realise their future in this serial and quit when the time is still right for them. They are all good actors and they will get good role offers in other serials which are more popular than this serial.
All that I have written here have come straight from my heart - I have been a very loyal viewer of this serial since the first day. I am sorry Veer and Nihal, I am really feeling very bad for both of you. The meaning and depth of the characters of Veer and Nihal will be lost without the original Ayesha (Aditi)......... Sorry folks, however wishing the actors of the serial THE VERY BEST.
fan2aditi thumbnail
For Aditi Fans an interesting READ

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1366470
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mwl, i am really missing aditi yaar..
amalaragam thumbnail

CV completely spoiled the story of JPYSA, after the entry of Sanjeeda.

Sanjeeda urf Radhika/Ayesha did all the back ground for Kamini and Veer.
But her detectives did not tell her that Veer is morunign the death of Ayesha and only spends time in the Day care. Whta the creatives think of us we are fools and we watch any crap as long as wee have some passionate and hatered scenes between the leads..regardless of the faces
The fasion show appeared more like winter collection instead fo summer ...
Before the accident at least Ayesha used to think sensiblly. Now they are portraying her dumbo as veer. Veer will be alwasy dumbo,,
Createives really did not know how to extend the serial, so they thought they can do the plastic surgery and reapeat all the old scenes..Mud phekne se Sorry bolne tak..
They just do not care for audiene feelinng...
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

what can we expect more from this cvs.................😡😡

good for nothing....🤢
its a relief tht we left the show👏