The biggest joke of the year...

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
so the new entry will be fashion designer...lol...this is the funniest thing i have ever read. REALLY!!! I swear they doing this a appeas Sapna Malthora...she is the stylist of the show!!! well, prior styling trends on the show have been 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒 (no words to describe it). am sure SM is gng to be active in preparing clothes for fashion designer and a collection...hell...this is gng to be more of the comedy than the current tragedy!!!!
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Choru Mel this serial will onwards become a joke ..infact every of cvs show has become a joke in terms of relation and character change
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mel
it is APRIL FOOL joke.

Radhika or natasha whoever fasion designer will turn by the end of the week or on April 1 st that she has indeed replaced ayesha
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This show is itself become a joke...I should have thought of it b4 keeping DMG example in mind. i made a mistake but never again. Good luck to JPSYA team. May your show go down the drain and rot...🀒

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
aree yaar, we all know that she indeed will turn out to be Ayesha...even SBS said that...now the funny thing is ki after the accident, she had the money or someone adopted her and gave her money to do a plastic surgery, which not only have her new look but also mader her fairer...n then she became a fashion designer, now Ayesha as a character never depicted this side of her personality...i dont remember if they at all showed what she studied in college as she was always in a plain jane look...moreover, she is also rich...coz she has a car with a shofer!
now analyzing the situation or this serial can become one good topic for Comedy circus i guess...i dont thnk Adi will come back as Sanjeeda said that whether she is real Ayesha or not will be revealed in a week time or so...
i am not following this show after Aditi's exit, i just read the SBS news and her article...
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Mel ,yes it is the biggest joke and guess what nobody is laughing also. WOW ..Indian telly industry ke Jai Hoo .. In one week they can turn a tragedy into comedy ... Now the show should be called " Jaane Pehchaaane See Yeh Comedy" ...
I still hope Sanjeeda is new character and Aditi will show up as Ayesha later ... Kya karoon yaar don't want to let go ..
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys.....today when at first I had read the article...I was like....how can those people call themselves Creatives...when they have no creativity at all...I mean...what the helll??

The girl who falls of a cliff full of vegetation...gets her face disfigured.....Ohk...chalo mann bhi liye!!!

Now she gets soooo much money....gets herself done a plastic surgery....does a NIFT course....launches her own designer clothes...n comes to Ramada for an event....

The plastic surgeon not only gets her a new face..but also grafts her entire skin...coz she looks fairer than ever....some one stretches her by half an inch...to look her a lil bit taller.... n yet another one compress her to get her a thinner look..

I sincerely hope dat Aditi coms back
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with all the other replies. CVs are trying their best to save their skin. They can go to any extent but they already did the damage to their reputation which unfortunately cannot be reversed. At least Ekta Kapoor's production was very loyal to their actors. She used to grill them with extra work but I don't think she ever try to replace them in the midst of high TRP's.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: paaal

Guys.....today when at first I had read the article...I was like....how can those people call themselves Creatives...when they have no creativity at all...I mean...what the helll??

The girl who falls of a cliff full of vegetation...gets her face disfigured.....Ohk...chalo mann bhi liye!!!

Now she gets soooo much money....gets herself done a plastic surgery....does a NIFT course....launches her own designer clothes...n comes to Ramada for an event....

The plastic surgeon not only gets her a new face..but also grafts her entire skin...coz she looks fairer than ever....some one stretches her by half an inch...to look her a lil bit taller.... n yet another one compress her to get her a thinner look..

I sincerely hope dat Aditi coms back

🀣.......this just sums up how absurd & uncreative the so called ''creatives'' are.......
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow wow wow that's what we call hmmm the multi talented housekeeper, than CEO and now fashion designer with a car and a driver too🀣🀣🀣🀣cahlo CEO tak tu everything was on track but falling of the trick and post events sucks🀣🀣🀣🀣
all i know is one thing
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE COMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ADITI😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Mallu