Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
these people just fail to realise that it is Aditi & Rahul who managed to make this show what it is.......take away their chemistry & the entire charm of the show goes out for a toss. The show reached its peak when they were concentrating on Ayesha & Nihal & Veer. They went off track by bringing in Kameeni & the saas bahu saga........and now they've completely lost the plot by starting a revenge track with a new face.....👎🏼
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kiran..its about the stupid excuse they are giving the fans!!! that is what is getting me annoyed..they thk we are stupid...😡😡😡😡. Shit, I pay their salaries and they should me and the million other. honestly with the global market...there really is no culture divide!!!!
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

ppl are being taken for a ride and really not standing up for the principal of things. how can someone just say 'whatever am watching only for sid and rahul'...they can be replaced to...then what??? its just really annoying kiran!!!

Mel...no point. For lots of people...these things just don't matter.... Standing up for principles is not everybody cup of tea. Citing short height as a reason for replacement is not only annoying but also disgusting. I want to ask the stupid SBS reporter how can they cite such an annoying reason for replacement and also Cinevistaas and Star one if their eyes were closed when they hired Aditi.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

kiran..i not giving up with a good fight

Mel even i don't want too but sometimes situations force u to accept the unacceptable changes ..but lets see may be i m mad too ..sticking to my own theory to never give up 🤪
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anshu this is called kala kanoon or the immoral laws of media ..For high ups there is no law but for new commers there are all laws ..think for all the news commers in the industry be singing, dancing acting ..who comes to Mumbai with high hopes ..some tastes success in one go and for some it takes ages but at the then hardly anyone passes good standard life ..this is media industry ..highs and lows are its imp ingrediants .. u can't omit them
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kiran..i get i know what your saying..i agree i can move on..my thing is aditi...she is the new comer and only 21...she did not expect this either...should cud be down hearted and even if nothing comes out this...at least i know i tired my best...
one day when i super super rich...i am gng to buy out this production house and clean house!! Dnt knock out the idea...it can happen😉
msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was trying to google Cinevistas and I came across a news article, that said Salman Khan sued Cinevistas because his salary cheque got bounced. Hmm, Very good Cinevistas, Keep it up, Now you are running with actor's money also.
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

plz ayesha(aditi) ko jaldi sai wapis laya jaye

poooohjjjazzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the show is gettin very borin.....!!!!!