MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Ok…not sure if I should be seething mad at the 'morons' or give them a garland made out of sandals. This is not to offend any of the Sanjeeda fans…I don't know who she is nor has she stood out for me and my peers in her acting abilities…but I just want to make a point as to her being in the industry for 'X' amount of years does not make one seasoned or a well performing actress……we have seen several seasoned, big names actors fail in Bollywood.

Now to the real issue…..with the recent annocement of SBS and bringing forth to light as to the replacement of Aditi Tailang…the height issue and the cold vibes…this is REALLY NOT TRUE (trust me on this)!!!! Personally for me, this is discrimination in its purest form…..how ridiculous being let go because of the most asinine issue…ones height!!! As a new and fresh face, Aditi has proven herself time after time…she is a young master at her craft. By being a new comer….all of you can a-test that her performance often out-shown her peers. It is apparent that she understands the pure essence of the character and does justice by portraying Ayesha. So, does this whole lame excuse of height and cold vibes make any sense to you….would it have not shown on the screen??? Both Aditi and Sid have been working very hard to entertain us…so how can we just accept such unwarranted excuse from the production house…are we not educated consumers…as fans, don't we deserve more from the production house?? We essentially paying them and as an investor of StarOne Channel and of the CV Production House….I am not satisfied with their performance in their creativity, their passive interest towards the fans, and really the disrespect that is shown towards the hard working actors (the actors really have no say in anything).

Look at what has come out this placement issue…this forum used to be so lively! My peers and I would meet daily in the mornings and evenings (and most of us are international viewers (US, England, Canada, Africa, & along withIndia)….so imagine the dedication we had) just to discuss the show and potentials of the budding 'love story' between VerSha. Now look the forum…it's like a ghost town!!!!

All of this is another ploy that the CV are doing…not really disclosing the nature of the Sanjeeda character…weather she is Ayesha (yuck!!) or just a passer by who will fall for Veer…and then they fall for each other (double yuck!!!); but whatever their plan is…I really don't care anymore!!! My peers and I are soooooo DONE with this production house. They have no respect for the fans to even answer our emails. They royally killed DMG and are well on their way to killing JPSYA.

I can only request that you boycott the show…this will teach the production house to cater to the NEEDS of the fans. This is not innovative or progressive television!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I guess keeping new character secreat is trick
CV want to play with viewers to keep guessing about her identity and start thinking that she in not A.
at the end they will revealed that she is Ayesha who got plastic surgery on her face.
they want to get rid of bombardment of emails and calls.
so it's high time to let them know that their dirty trick will not work on us
mudd splashing indeed reflect and gives the hint that later it will be revealed that she has replaced aditi and not a new character but a new face of ayesha with fake name to phasoo viewers

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

I guess keeping new character secreat is trick
CV want to play with viewers to keep guessing about her identity and start thinking that she in not A.
at the end they will revealed that she is Ayesha who got plastic surgery on her face.
they want to get rid of bombardment of emails and calls.
so it's high time to let them know that their dirty trick will not work on us
mudd splashing indeed reflect and gives the hint that later it will be revealed that she has replaced aditi and not a new character but a new face of ayesha with fake name to phasoo viewers

Exactly my sentiments Arpita. This is exactly what i wrote in other posts......they want to see Sanjeeda's acceptability and will twist the story based on how many viewers they win back or lose. They are indeed bombarded with mails n calls....all the more reason for us to continue doing that......
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
watever its am going to watch it as i love de show, sid and nihal very much.
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Exactly my sentiments Arpita. This is exactly what i wrote in other posts......they want to see Sanjeeda's acceptability and will twist the story based on how many viewers they win back or lose. They are indeed bombarded with mails n calls....all the more reason for us to continue doing that......

yes actually this is time when we need to tell them bash them we know about their dirty trick
they can not fool us
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mel don't know what to say ..i guess what CVs have decided they will not change ..regarding height and cold vibe issues as i have heard it from both Sid and Additi that they r very friendly and helpful with each other so for me their wording has much honesty then those tabloids and CVs cheap tactic to give mere excuse of additi being thrown out ..what hurts more is that in all these situations additi is blamed for everything ..common guys she is just 21 ..with in month this serial crossed the seasoned successfull serial MJHT and DMG trp and reached on top ..She and Nihal was the main characters and due to them viewers like also her difference in height made them unusal yet highly noticable couple on screen ..so how can channel and CVs come below to this level that they accuse additi for such cheap reasons ..i m angry on u people for throwing additi out but now giving such false news has forced me to hate you deep from heart and i really pray to see channel and CVs downfall ...May be i m not sure whther i be able to do my best for additi but still my prayers are for additi and my badwayin are with cvs for ever till they repent their mistake
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ppl are being taken for a ride and really not standing up for the principal of things. how can someone just say 'whatever am watching only for sid and rahul'...they can be replaced to...then what??? its just really annoying kiran!!!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Mel don't know what to say ..i guess what CVs have decided they will not change ..regarding height and cold vibe issues as i have heard it from both Sid and Additi that they r very friendly and helpful with each other so for me their wording has much honesty then those tabloids and CVs cheap tactic to give mere excuse of additi being thrown out ..what hurts more is that in all these situations additi is blamed for everything ..common guys she is just 21 ..with in month this serial crossed the seasoned successfull serial MJHT and DMG trp and reached on top ..She and Nihal was the main characters and due to them viewers like also her difference in height made them unusal yet highly noticable couple on screen ..so how can channel and CVs come below to this level that they accuse additi for such cheap reasons ..i m angry on u people for throwing additi out but now giving such false news has forced me to hate you deep from heart and i really pray to see channel and CVs downfall ...May be i m not sure whther i be able to do my best for additi but still my prayers are for additi and my badwayin are with cvs for ever till they repent their mistake

kiran
agree
CV will not listen to us

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh i know its annoying Mel but i guess like additi we have to MOVE ON as well ..