pupa thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sanjeeda Sheikh turns fashion designer for Jaane Pehchaane Se...
24 March 2010 | 3:11pm 37 Comments

Sanjeeda Sheikh's entry as a whole new character in Star One's Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi adds up to the intrigue element...

Sanjeeda Sheikh is finally back to fiction, and as reported by Telly Buzz earlier, she enters Star One and Cinevistaas' Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi.

With the protagonist Ayesha (Aditi Tailang) presumed to be dead, there enters this new character of Radhika Singhania, played by Sanjeeda Sheikh.

According to our source, "Radhika is a new character that will be introduced in the show. She is a fashion designer by profession, and will come face to face with Veer (Siddharth Shukla) in the event she organizes at his hotel".

Sanjeeda Sheikh finally confirms being part of the show and tells Telly Buzz, "I started shooting for the show last night. It is amazing to get back to the grind of daily shows (smiles). I am glad to have got an opportunity to work with an amazing production house like Cinevistaas. And the role in itself is very interesting".

Elaborating on her role, she states, "I play the fashion designer Radhika Singhania. She is a very sweet and positive girl. She has this glamorized look right now. There is something going on in her mind, and that can be seen on her face".

Ask her whether she will end up being Ayesha in a new look Sanjeeda quips, "You will have to watch the show to know about it. All I can say is that you will get your answers in a week or so".

Sanjeeda was last seen in Star Plus' Kayamath. The entry sequence of Sanjeeda will be aired sometime next week..

Well, let's now wait and watch the back story of this so-called new character…
.basing on the above article do u think our hindi soaps can rise up to the level of hollywood?never.
1.the team casts are the puppets in the hands of the production teams.the lead castes are fired when they feel.
2.the scriptwriter changes the story as and when they want to .
3.infedility is encouraged.
4.the story is completely changed.nihal will see 3 stars in the sky.
4.veer who has lost his bro,lover(before could confess) will again be mam's boy jeeju's dear sala &finally success to the killer,kamini's prayers are answered
5.the investigation is buried forever as ayesha seems to have died.
6.bringing ayesha back and veesha investigating the case would have been a better plot.
7 the TRP was really good because of the innocent storyline. now it sure to go down.
8.the tarot cardreader 's readingis proved to be false.
9.as of now its a (sorry to use) is a BULLSHIT TURN.
😕 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I second you each and every of your comment
CV are crazy
who will give make over to lead for changing her in a week.
that too in this bad economy??????????????
thier accountant and financial manager should be the one who need to get fire not the main lead????????????
yup the innocence, basic concept of story is lost.
indeed they will result in bad TRP
CV needs to go to nice business school
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
completely agree with ur comments.........CV have completely lost it. If they cannot understand what the viewers want then they don't deserve to be in this business....
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no wayyyy ayesha aditi kai bina show mai maza nhn
v want aditi back
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You've hit the nail on the head.....Cvs are a bunch of morons who dnt recognise a good thing even if it came and bit them on the butt!!....and they call themselves 'Creatives' 🤔...I wonder who on Earth even gave them that lofty title....a six year old??
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

agree with you. What else do u expect from Star one and Cinevistaas? Together they are bad news....let the show go down the drain. A promising story destroyed forever. I would never ever watch a show from this production house.

First of all, fire the people who gave such a terrible makeover to Aditi. She looked so cute earlier. Whoever approved her look needs to be shown the door........