Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: biryani

I dont want to see Sanjeeda as Aysha............

"WE WANT ADDITI BACK IN SHOW AS AYESHA"

help us
write or call cv at above address mel gave
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swan20

i don't trust CV.....i think for now they just want to play it safe & introduce her as a new character but later on judging the audiences' reaction will reveal her as Ayesha.

we should continue our offensive against them so that this does not happen.

yup
agree they are pulling new trick
her name is different to nataasha or radhika who knows what the truth
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

TB says something and SBS shows something else....typical Star one, CV fiasco.....they want to test the waters and see Sanjeeda's acceptability with the audience n will then twist things accordingly...
Don't have your hopes too high. This is just a trick to pull viewers...becoz as far as i know....in SBS Sanjeeda says a different name....

yeah they want her get settle viewers get hooked with character and by end of next week bang she will turn out ayesha
now if veer is in love with A how radhika suppose to be love interest of veer?
do not know how they are going to develop love track
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

yeah they want her get settle viewers get hooked with character and by end of next week bang she will turn out ayesha
now if veer is in love with A how radhika suppose to be love interest of veer?
do not know how they are going to develop love track

This is disgusting and annoying 😡 Natasha /Radhika ..fashion designer crap. Did Ayesha find "Alibaba's cave with hidden treasure and a fashion Designer Degree " when she fell off the cliff or what ..
Who the hell is the script writer of this show .. These people have completely lost it ..
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so it's confirmed that sanjeeda is now part of JPSYA.
Well...if the show takes a leap of a month or 2 in the next couple of days...than i am 100% sure that Sanjeeda will play the role of Ayesha Sharma.....but if she randomly appears without any leaps..than there is some hope for Aditi's return as Ayesha.
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i hope kai ab hm apni aditi ko jald wapis daikh sakain gay
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
maybe...there will be a luv triangle....!! lets wait and wtch..! but this is a gr8 news!! 😊
Edited by Aditi_sajanfan - 14 years ago
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What is the need to introduce a new charcter at this time???????????? this is so stupid😡😡 they simply gone mad
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What do you mean by maybe this will be a love triangle??....this will surely be a love triangle unless of'course this character turns out to be Ayesha....it seems unlikely though....i mean right after her plastic surgery how can Ayesha become a fashion designer, overnight?......or does this new drama have a link with the Jai-Divya murder......you never know!!......as for Aditi coming back, i'm certainly not watching this show again, unless she does, no matter how many Sanjeedas are shown!!!!!!!!!1