Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
so it's confirmed sanjeeda will be ayesha...she is just pretending to be someone else...so the revenge track starts !! i will miss aditi !!
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

how cme the plastic surgery happened so quickly?? within 2 episodes..tis is sme kind of a joke...wat a crap!!! cvs hve gne nuts n by replacing aditi thy will hve 2 pay badly!

msing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The track they are showing in SBS is so obvious, nothing new, It seems JPYSA is starting from the begining, with a new heroine. The original Ayesha was always respectful of others no matter what. That is why she gained viewer's love and affection, Who is interested in watching a typical K serial vamp, The next thing she will do is go to hotel and insult veer more. More fights no romance. OMG I am so frustrated. I am really not looking forward to this new track. I was hoping at least veer will try to find the killer but again CV's proved me wrong. No hopes.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mehraan

how cme the plastic surgery happened so quickly?? within 2 episodes..tis is sme kind of a joke...wat a crap!!! cvs hve gne nuts n by replacing aditi thy will hve 2 pay badly!

well I'm guessing they might go for short leap 3 months to a year.
then they will start from back to 1
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m interested now its gettin interesting😎