aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey..today in SBS they showed JYPSA and VeeSha's 1st meeting after the accident..
Its exactly the same way they met the first time, but this time Ayesha was in the car and she splashes mud on Veer.
Sanjeeda was saying something like " lets see if the plastic surgery happens, ull have to watch the show for that!"
i couldn't really watch it properly, but this is what i saw...i don't think someone posted, so thats why i did.
n nope, i don't have the video, hopefully someone will upload it! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks so much sweets..
Hmmm,finally she came..
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

finally, omg splashing mud on veer whoa what happen to his car i think in Ayesha's grief he give his car to charity and inorder to relive her memories he has started travelling in bus🤣let see what happen what if we start liking sanjeeda after sometime GOD knows.

Mallu

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah i saw the whole segment aish posted by additi7, omg veer was walking alone on the streets in night all suited booted😍😆and unshaved putting his hands in pockets like new glamourized version of devdaas😆😆😆😆when natasha,radhika or ayesha comes in her car and splashes mud on him and he gets mad and she comes out of her car and takes out a handkerchief they did'nt show what does she do with it but veer seems extremely mad both at the driver and on whatever😆
Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago
simi.sim thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey..today in SBS they showed JYPSA and VeeSha's 1st meeting after the accident..

Its exactly the same way they met the first time, but this time Ayesha was in the car and she splashes mud on Veer.
Sanjeeda was saying something like " lets see if the plastic surgery happens, ull have to watch the show for that!"
i couldn't really watch it properly, but this is what i saw...i don't think someone posted, so thats why i did.
n nope, i don't have the video, hopefully someone will upload it! :)

Thanks for the update Aish.
Was trying to post the youtube link but couldn't do it as i am not an active member on the forum.
: (
Simi
382287 thumbnail
Aish, thanks a ton! 😃

aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
np guys :)
mallu - rofl!..lol yeah modern-day devdas..hehe..yeah he gave up his car..n he was walking!..yeah veer was totally mad but atleast it wasn't splashed on his face like what happened to ayeshaa!..
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
oki
so that confirms they indeed replace Aditi, by plastic surgery

luvaditi thumbnail
i thnk nw its almost like confrmd dt aditi is nt cmg bk .....bcoz splashin mud n all...that is repeatin d frst meetin,it somehow shows dt its ayesha only nd she hs cm 2 tk d revenge....as xpected,nothin new....al i can say is such a pathetic turn to a cute nd simple story....nywys i hv already stopped watchin it...jus chekin d threads wid lil hope if aditi is cmg bk ...but i thnk dts 2 much 2 xpect frm cvs.....
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TB says something and SBS shows something else....typical Star one, CV fiasco.....they want to test the waters and see Sanjeeda's acceptability with the audience n will then twist things accordingly...
Don't have your hopes too high. This is just a trick to pull viewers...becoz as far as i know....in SBS Sanjeeda says a different name.... if the audience accept Sanjeeda, she will turn out to be Ayesha....if the noise continues, then they will show her as a new character....