misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

I have no personal grudges against the actor but here the problems are

1. Sanjeeda is a senior actor (probably 5 to 6 years) & Sid is new comer. Casting a senior actor against a new comer needs to be logical and it should have some explanation.

2. We are already familier with face change dramas. All thanks to K serials.

3. She has been type-cased in a particular image of a good bahu (that's my own opinion). Now it's hard to accept her as an innocent girl of 21 or 22.

Therefore, I think that the replacement decision of CVs is wrong one.

Besides the production house is a champion in hiring & firing people. Look at DMG. How Tamanna was fired. Lot of people entered & left the show. Now it seems to me like a railway station where anyone can go whenever they want to.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

382287 thumbnail
Sanjeeda is not older than Sidhart nor she is been too old in the TV industry. She has not been on screen for quite some time. I really don't think such stuff matters and people still holding the onscreen images close. I doubt, most viewers in India, really bother about the actors previous fiction shows. A fitting example, I want to mention is, Jennifer Winget who is now very popular and loved as the Riddhima of the even more youthful and young show than JPSYA, DMG, was a hugely popular Bahu and Beti in couple of starplus shows, probably 10 times more than Sanjeeda ever was! also played a vamp in KHNK but I don't see her having problem nor I see DMG facing huge crisis because of that fact. Jenny is doing a fair job and even fitted the Ridhima character well according to the DMG viewers. Judging from the articles, they are going to bring changes to Ayesha's character aswell! She won't be very innocent and coy now because she will be on mission revenge. I know the revenge plot sounds predictable and boring but that is what most possibly is coming from the CVs now.
Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago
veervardhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i don't really care
even aditi could have enacted the revenge plot. cv's are a just a bunch of idiots that's it.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

We cant discuss on any actor till we see her acting on television. We should give her a chance to potray the character of Ayesha. Instead of saying she cant be good choice.. And lastly we are not supoosed to discuss about other serial here in JPSYA SECtion!

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi

This is an instigatory Post. Everyone have their own point of view let's respect it. You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed. Avoid making posts that are abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. Bashing and using offensive language/words is against IF COC and won't be tolerated.

Topic Closed
IF Dev Team