Written Update March 23, 2010 (Tuesday)

382287 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello all!
I've been just recently assigned to provide the written updates for Tuesdays and Wednesdays by Sano. I know and am sure, I'll not be able to do a better job than our wonderfully talented updaters of JPSYA but will try my best to atleast, provide the basic, plain updating of the episode. Please do kindly bear with me! :-)

Written update 23/03/2010 (Tuesday)
Episode starts with a shocked Nihaal, staring at the TV screen after hearing the news of Ayesha's accident and Police claiming zero chances of survival. The TV remote slips from his hand as he still continues to stare at the screen with disbelief and shock.

Veer, Nandini, Kaamini and Avi comes to Nihaal's room and finds him watching the news; Kamini hugs him and everyone tries to comfort him. He refuse to believe the news and accuses them for making up false stories! He shouts, Maasi cannot leave him :-(

He locks himself in a room and cries. Veer continues to bang the locked door and requests Nihaal to come out. Nihaal unlocks the door after Veer calms him down by saying, Ayesha will be back!

Veer consoles him by saying, Ayesha will be back. Nihaal says, he too feels she will be back because he never hurted God thus God cannot punish him. He still says sorry to God. Veer pulls Nihaal for a hug and holds him tightly, with tears came streaming down his eyes!

Next Day
at the Vardaan Residence

The Police informs they couldn't find Ayesha. Veer shouts at them for not being able to do their jobs properly.

Cliff Zone
Veer goes to the same cliff. He promises he'll never to hurt her again. He sits near the edge and burst into tears. Ayesha Wapas Aajao, he pleads, begs and cries for Ayesha to come back. Sad version of Ajnabee (Background music)

Hotel
The staff, Pammi and everyone in the hotel is mourning and crying for Ayesha.

Vardaan Residence
Kamini is sure, Ayesha is dead because both Police and Veer returned empty hand with no information of Ayesha. Kamini thinks its good that she died or else she would have phasaoed Veer though she is worried about Nihaal. Avi and Kamini continues saying wrong stuff about Ayesha infront of a teary eyed, sad Nandini listening silently.

Veer's room
Nihaal feeds Veer with his hand, saying that Maasi will be angry on him if she comes to know he didnt take care of Chachu. He adds, Many a times he (V) made him (N) eat by saying these, now he will do it. After feeding him. They hug each other. Veer thinks this time, Ayesha might not keep her promise.

Episode ends

Precap
The investigation officer calls Veer up tells him that they found some info about Ayesha. Veer shown happy hearing it (The dialogues/conversation were muted)

For those who are in hurry, here is the brief
Episode Highlights

* Nihaal sad. Everyone tries to console him.
* Nihaal doesn't believe that Ayesha Maasi is no more. He is sure, she will be back.
* Veer consoles Nihaal. They hug.
* Cops find zero clues
* Veer goes to the cliff where he last saw Ayesha
* Hotel staff missing Ayesha
* Vardaans discuss Ayesha
*Veer-Nihaal finds comfort in each other.
*Veer for the first time, finding hard to believe that Ayesha will be back.

Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the great update and for your efforts.I hate Kami i am happy to see that along with veer and nihaal its nandut oo who is sad for ayesha and her true friends.
Mallu
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome way of writing the update dear thanks alot..
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx
nihal and veer were so cute
ajaygandhi thumbnail
Excellent update. Keep it up.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much...

Poor Nihal, he lost his parents and now Massi ...NO 😭😭😭
massi cannot go like this...I hope they will bring the real massi back not the duplicate one...
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
probably kamini is jai's step mom and got ayesha killed for the property...poor avinash ko baad mein shock lagega lagta hai
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.
veer n nihaal were really cute, caring for each other
veer looked nice apologising to ayesha& calling her back. really hoping to get our original ayesha n not a new one.
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update.