Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I thnk CVs think that viewers can accept anything...when shilpa anand was replaced, (that was becoz of Shilpa's decision) there was such hue and cry over Kashian getting separated, but the magic was again created by Sukriti...so i thnk they take everything in their stride and do as they please....in this whole process someone innocent is heart and trust broken, and its just not Aditi...its us as viewers too...
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ofcourse aditi ki jaga koi nhn lai sakta
everyonesduva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys we as viewers can only do one thing. STOOP WATCH AND DROP THE TRPS. this is the only way to tell the creatives that they made a bad choice. Anyway if It doesnt work you always watch Aditis new show on sony that is supposed to star soon. Its about a father daughter relationship.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: everyonesduva

Guys we as viewers can only do one thing. STOOP WATCH AND DROP THE TRPS. this is the only way to tell the creatives that they made a bad choice. Anyway if It doesnt work you always watch Aditis new show on sony that is supposed to star soon. Its about a father daughter relationship.

really......has she already taken up a new show????
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swan20

really......has she already taken up a new show????

I saw the promo of that show and i dont thnk she is the female lead...she might be some other character which is not yet shown
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aditi gonna come in a new show??? where please tell
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Suman, nice post. ....... aditi truely is the success behind the success of the show. she suits the role perfectly. , if she is removed ,& a new face wil be introduced. but for us, it will be hard for us to accept that new face. & may be the cvs. think like they canged their characters so often in dmg, they can try here also........for here, it is a lot different. aditi is the main lead.

Honestly , for us, if aditi is replaced ,........it will be the end. ......... all we can do try getting her back by bombarding them. but even than if , they don't chage their decision, it really won't matter .......... even if sid is removed or rahul, the show will be dead for us.
fabulous05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

no one is fighting at each other..we are fighting to bring back aditi where she really belongs