Why should we accept somebody else as Ayesha ??

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Friends ,
This is not a post to bash Sanjeeda. I know she is a good actor and I have nothing against her.
The point that I want to get across is that I do not want her to Replace Aditi. Why replace somebody who is already doing a fantastic job. Aditi a 21yr old girl was new and we accepted her .She gave her heart and soul to this role and she played it brillantly. She became Ayesha for us and we accepted her whole heartedly . Then one fine day , the channel decides to replace her for no rhyme or reason with the expectation that viewers as fools and will accept the new girl. Why should we ???? If we do , then these Morons will keep doing this nonsense again and again and will never stop. Who knows next they will replace Sid. We have to Act now and make them stop this non-sense and Utter Crap. Please help us in the fight to Bring Aditi Back. Keep sending mails to the Channel and the production house untill we are heard ..
Thanks all of you..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All plz..chk out the boycott forum..for u all to send emails to the cow and her morons. I really dnt mean to be mean....well yes I do, but all the articles abt cold vibes n hieght difference...are all fake!!! This is more abt the professionalism that is showed towards the actor!!! Aditi is a new fresh face and she is really good. She is also just 21 and yes she has real talent. Come on guys...aren't your tired of watching weak females....running after their in laws or senseless men!!! We are all the strong independent, and smart women...who are gng to join us against the CV??

Suman di is right in saying...Sid could be next. These actors really spend tons of times perfecting their skills just to please us...the least we can to is support them;)

lv
Melinda
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
umm.. even though i don't agree with ayesha being changed, but in simple words, the ans to ur q: why shud we accept somebody else as ayesha?
Ans:
well becuz they're the creatives and we're the viewers... even if we don't accept, they're gonna do wht they want.. they've been ruining shows becuz of their "wierd thinking" since past... they're still ruining shows.. and they will keep ruining the shows pulling off acts like this - changing the lead just at the show's peak!
as for viewers, we can petition, rebel (trust me, i am saying this rebel part frome xperience - have literally had heated arguments with a creative herself of a show, on another section of this very forum 😛 ).. but they still do wht they want.. and with time every1 just settles back down.. a few ppl boycotting doesn't really effect them much... besides in this case, you got a newcomer against sanjeeda (who has such a big fanbase) .. who do u think will win incase of rebellion?
m sorry i didn't want to spread pessimism... but i'm just here to advice u all to let them do wtever.. and not to let it take much toll on urself... cuz i've "been there, done that" ... and all i've learned is.. watch these shows for time pass, for some hot guys:P - BUT expect NOTHING from them...
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly hm aditi ki jaga ayesha kai role mai kisi ko accept nhn krsaktai
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

the decision has been made already , i think🥺

Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

i know we r on the loosing side........but still i dont want to give up that easily.......m moving on to other shows as i dont want to b stressed anymore..........no more cvs show

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we will not give up that easily!!!!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Agree with you Suman....for all those who say we are on the losing side...here's my take, just like channel n Cinevistaas have the right to change their mind at the drop of a hat, the audience also has the right to change loyalties...there are plenty of other shows we can watch on TV. As an audience, what pulled me to JPSYA was Aditi and Rahul's chemistry...rest was a bonus. Ayesha will always be Aditi in my mind. I have nothing against Sanjeeda....but cannot imagine her as Ayesha. If she comes as another character, good for her and the show. If she doesn't, then good luck to Sanjeeda. I don't hold anything against her. She is just doing her job.

CVs and Star one have a long history of changing their mind about everything. We have DMG as a big example and the recent news of changing Riddhima yet again
The channel and this prod house thrive on cheap publicity and their ways of doing business are totally unfair, unethical and illogical. If star one really wants to improve its ratings, it better have a professional approach.
I have and will not watch any episode of JPSYA, till there is confirmation about Aditi or Sanjeeda. If Sanjeeda is indeed replacing Aditi, then goodbye to the show forever.
As far as sid-Aditi tiff is concerned, there is no truth in that at all....it's all done to generate a story..nothing else.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Agree with you Suman....for all those who say we are on the losing side...here's my take, just like channel n Cinevistaas have the right to change their mind at the drop of a hat, the audience also has the right to change loyalties...there are plenty of other shows we can watch on TV. As an audience, what pulled me to JPSYA was Aditi and Rahul's chemistry...rest was a bonus. Ayesha will always be Aditi in my mind. I have nothing against Sanjeeda....but cannot imagine her as Ayesha. If she comes as another character, good for her and the show. If she doesn't, then good luck to Sanjeeda. I don't hold anything against her. She is just doing her job.

CVs and Star one have a long history of changing their mind about everything. We have DMG as a big example and the recent news of changing Riddhima yet again
The channel and this prod house thrive on cheap publicity and their ways of doing business are totally unfair, unethical and illogical. If star one really wants to improve its ratings, it better have a professional approach.
I have and will not watch any episode of JPSYA, till there is confirmation about Aditi or Sanjeeda. If Sanjeeda is indeed replacing Aditi, then goodbye to the show forever.
As far as sid-Aditi tiff is concerned, there is no truth in that at all....it's all done to generate a story..nothing else.

I second you on this.
in fact in this customer era we get upper hand on production team and channel
Their existence is viewers dependent. How can they think they are king and ruler of show. Can do anything and everything whatever they wish too?????????? Then if there is any valid reason for change I guess all will welcome.

If they do not provide quality then we go shop some where else. they can still have their shops open but who is going to go there?????
Preetina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys its not about Sanjeeda or Aditi...its just we have watched Aditi playing Ayesha from the beginning n so we have a picture of her as Ayesha in our mind so we can't accept anyone else if Sanjeeda was playing Ayesha from beginning than it was something else!