Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preetina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
its not true that Aditi had problems with Sidharth(aka Veer) as they r good freinds as he is in her freinds list on facebook!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the cvs r d murderers of the lead actresss!!!!!😡
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think ayesha(aditi)ko kisi bi surat replace nhn krna chahiaye
aditi drama ka real charm hai
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, I am just saying that just few days back there was no plan to change the lead as they had given Ayesha a new look...there was no use giving her a new look if she had to be changed......If she is gettign replaced, (please note an if), then there has to be somethign behind the scenes whoch neither Aditi nor the creatives are able to talk in front of us!!! Else atleast Aditi would have given a statement but she too hasnt!!! So, lets wait and watch and give benefit of doubt to both the sides!! Without hearing both the sides there is no point in making a judgement!!
Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Tiff b/w Sid and additi is false news as both have denied it openely to their fans like me ..also those who work with them have also said same ..its just channel mere excuse to throw additi out ..infact additi has herself clamined that Sid was extremely helpful with her

Aditi herself mentioned in her interview that now she is just professional on the sets and she has no friendship...that was her reaction to her question on tiff with Sid and she doesnt accept or deny having issues with her costar.....so, we do not know but she did say that she just behaves professionally and no friendships!!!
Dancingdoll thumbnail

Lets wait and watch what happens!! Sanjeeda is also a fine actress!!