Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I should better start preparing my mind to abandon the show.... same old PLASTIC SURGERY, same old revenge thing.........Please some one tell me why it is only women who undergo plastic surgery, why not men?...😕
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@pratiksha--- thats nice of u to clear up the misunderstanding but words like 'everyones gonna detest her for playing Ayesha' didnt go down well hence i had to reply to u. didn't mean to offend u in any way. take care 😊
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She has signed the contracts for JPSYA couple of says ago.started shooting as well.
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soulfry

@pratiksha--- thats nice of u to clear up the misunderstanding but words like 'everyones gonna detest her for playing Ayesha' didnt go down well hence i had to reply to u. didn't mean to offend u in any way. take care 😊

thats fine..i guess i worded it wrong.....nyways u take care tooSmileSmile
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: misty85

I should better start preparing my mind to abandon the show.... same old PLASTIC SURGERY, same old revenge thing.........Please some one tell me why it is only women who undergo plastic surgery, why not men?...😕

well get ready for kahii kissi roz Pt 2 or kahhi kissi roz after a decay.
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ayesha and veer kai role mai sirf aditi n siddhart hi achay lagtay hain n koi bi in ko replace nhn krsakta im very diappointed with sanjeeda usay aditi ki jaga nhn ana chahiaye
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, I think we should give a benefit of doubt to creatives...They might not have wanted to replace Ayesha as they had just changed her looks....so, there was no plan to change her but on the sets things might have become bitter and uncomfy to the point of being intolerable especially for romantic scenes, so they had to replace someone.....they would have chosen veer or ayesha, one had to go....we really dont know what happens behind the scenes and what production houses have gone through in months....after all veer-ayesha tiff has been in rounds for a long time......

+ give sanjeeda a chance...
Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Guys, I think we should give a benefit of doubt to creatives...They might not want to replace Ayesha as they had just changed her looks....so, there was no plan to change her but on the sets things might hve become bitter and uncomfy to the point of being intolerables especially for romantic scenes, so they had to replace someone.....they would have chosen veer or ayesha, one had to go....we really dont know what happens behind the scenes and what production houses have gone through in months....after all veer-ayesha tiff has been in rounds for a long time......

+ give sanjeeda a chance...

Tiff b/w Sid and additi is false news as both have denied it openely to their fans like me ..also those who work with them have also said same ..its just channel mere excuse to throw additi out ..infact additi has herself clamined that Sid was extremely helpful with her
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yea this can be done bye CVS only none of any another production will do this..
thankls alot for the article
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey members...just chill...

There is no need to spread more gossip...all of this news is old & it's just rumors...till date, nothing is confirmed..so until it is, i'd say lets not sepculate the genuine reason for Aditi Tailang's replacement and wait for the official confirmation.
I still have hope...that after all of this news of replacement or what not.....Aditi comes back to the show...that's all that matters.
Loyal viewers only want to see Aditi Tailang as Ayesha Sharma in JPSYA.