what i found on sanjeedashiekh.com

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
http://www.sanjeeda-sheikh.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1269185882&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1&
It was recently reported that the Aayesha will meet an accident and the gharwalas will consider her dead in the serial Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajanabi. Falling off the cliff in the serial marks the exit of the actress from the serial following which Aayesha will undergo platic surgery and will return with Sanjeeda Shiekh as the face of the female protagonist. Aditi is forced to leave the show owing to her problems with her co-actor Siddharth Shukla. In the coming episodes Veer and Aayesha will fall in love with each other and thus there will be lot of romantic sequence between the two. However, as the actors share cold-vibes on the sets and cannot see eye to eye even while shooting a normal sequences one of them had to be replaced. Aditi is upset over this and is shooting her last shot in the serial.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
😡did u all read- FORCED to leave the show???????
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Prateeksha...I noe...its forced on her....she is saying na that she was quite attached with the show...n the cast . N I believe her....she is not as unprofessional as the Cvs that she wud leave a show for sharing cold vibes n all...Rubbish...CVs are making up xcuses these days...!!
Prateeksh thumbnail
I tried finding Sanjeeda on FB so that we could all bombard her with messages - humble request to her to not to burn hands in the show where everyones gonna detest her for playing Ayesha...but cldnt figure out which is her correct id... i know Payal, this is sad...i did not even read today's update...bravo Arpita, u had the guts to see it thgh!
Edited by Prateeksh - 14 years ago
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Even if the creative team wanted Aditi to exit the show they need not show the plastic surgery thing. The character could have been replaced simply. For instance the character of Ashu in Annu ki hogayi wah bhai wah was replaced without any plastic surgery drama. It's really shoddy thing. Not cool at all. 👎🏼
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prateeksh

I tried finding Sanjeeda on FB so that we could all bombard her with messages to not to burn hands in the show where everyones gonna detest her for playing Ayesha...but cldnt figure out which is her correct id... i know Payal, this is sad...i did not even read today's update...bravo Arpita, u had the guts to see it thgh!

seriously? u've got to be kidding!!! hate messages to sanjeeda? do u think she is the only actress in the face of the earth for CVS? if not her they'll go hunt another replacement. the issue is with the CVS... why send the poor girl hate messages? and please.. not everyone in the world will detest her for playing ayesha am sure people know what is fiction and what is real. why will they hate her? she is an actress yaar not the producer or creatives who planned the change. i seriously dont know what else is left to be said. i've time and again said... that the hurt and anger of aditi fans are justified but bombarding hate messages to sanjeeda is... something so not done. i request u please don't provoke and hurt some section of people. some of sanju fans are in touch with her and i think i'll have to let the people know what kind of messages might get showered at her.
Edited by soulfry - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
come on...its not hate messages, hate is just too strong a word and emotion...its just simply humble request thats it...so that she can pour some brains into CV....not sure if these CVs are even hearing us, but atleast they can ponder upon Sanjeeda's words...this is what i messaged Sanjeeda
hey Sanjeeda, this is Pratiksha..and I just wanted to let u know that u are really a nice actress, i have seen ur previous work, not to mention Nach Baliye where you just sizzled with Aamir..I like Aamir and u as a couple too..i guess u both look very great...but I just was a lill disappointed on the news of u playing Ayesha in Jane Pehchane se yeh Ajnabi...we at india-forums are diehard fans of Aditi and she has been portraying the role of Ayesha as best as we could even imagine..Not sure why would you like to keep ur career at a little stake with entering into a show where people are not going to like the change. Many of us have just bycott the show and are no more active members even in the forum. so just a humble request, please consider your decision...
Thanks and Regards
Pratiksha
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if Siddarth & Aditi not getting along is the reason then why was Aditi forced to quit....why not Sid.....is he indispensable.............surely she is as good as an actor as him....if not better.

i find this reason lame.......there are many such actors who didn't get along in real life but shared an awesome onscreen chemistry. Both Sid & Aditi are professionals.....i'm sure they could have managed to keep their differences aside whilst shooting.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excuse me ..enough of this nonsense ...first they thrown out the girl without any notice and now giving false news in the media regarding her tiff with Sidd..Honestly speaking i really want to use my weapons for this ..I have confirmed source where both Additi and Siddhart denied any such tiff ...rather according to additi ..Sidd is very helpfull and they have very good friendship ..all these cold attitude b/w the 2 is to give a mere excuse for additi exit thats it 😡
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
exactly kiran....even i don't buy this reason. CV is resorting to dirty tricks to save themselves from the backlash.......😡
Edited by swan20 - 14 years ago