misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

In of the posts made by a forum member (sorry can't recall his name) wrote that Sanjeeda never did a negative role and this time too she might not agree to do a negative role. Well going by the logic I was in favour of her doing a negative role as I tried to predict in my previous post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/28642656

Now another option before the creative team is that present Sanjeeda as a police officer on special duty. She can investigate the murder series staying undercover.

Guys I know you are upset about the 'Sanjeeda buzz' but let's wait and watch. Anyway boycott option is always open for us and the producers can't force us to watch crap. What you guys think about it?........

Edited by misty85 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She did play negative role once and it was very popular but her positive roles are more and was also very popular especialy nimmo. I can say she wont play negative for sure in JPSYA and she wont be a Vardan member also. you can be sure of it because i asked some of her fans in IF also and they told me its not a negative character. her track will start from revenge story.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I remember Sanjeeda playing the negative role is one of the K-shows...srry can't remember the name.
Yhh Nimmo was gud...n infact she did a great job with Eijaz...

Look here nobody is speaking agaist Sanjeeda...all that v want is that she sshudn't replace Aditi...n moreover...we are protesting against the CVs...as actors....none of them have any hand it in..

I just Hope dat she is not playing the lead role replacing Ayesha....as it is that she has nt yet started shooting...may b the Cvs get her some other role...even if not a negative role...dey can cum up with othr characters....but never Ayesha. Aditi is Ayesha n thats it!!
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
not options but there are only two possibilities.. which comes to my mind after reading the articles and everything.

1. the plastic surgery plot. ayesha's face changes. she plans to take revenge.

2. ayesha is critically injured and is saved by a woman(played by sanjeeda). she narrates the whole thing to her. since ayesha is severely injured and is hospitalized.. the new girl makes a plan to give justice to ayesha, revenge plot again... wins the trust of veer and family blah blah blah

both are typical plots and am damn sure.. CVS have decided on one of these going by the articles.

11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@paaal-- she did... she played a negative once in her career... it was popular hence many people remembers it still but she played positive characters more. i am very sure that she isnt doing a negative role.. its pretty much confirmed. the character might plan revenge and everything but for a purpose. she is either ayesha or a new character.
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes don't replace aditi with sanjeeda
v want our aditi as ayesha back
aditi is best one as ayesha character
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Sanjeeda did negative in Kayamath and her name in it too was ayesha.... and it was very popular and main villan of the show.... Man i was soo damn in love Nimmo serial and she was totally awsome in it..... and cameo in Kis desh mein.... But Nimmo was very close to my heart but being ekta serial it had to drag on forever with less commedy... and spoiling the show.... but i caught on to it tilll end....

And JPSYA is another superb show.... but i simply love aditi as ayesha.... and sanjeeda can be her helper.... for sure... but i don;t want replcement...
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sajeeda kisi bi role mai asakti hai as police or helper who help aditi for real murderer detection