Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
I completely agree with you. The creative team show follow the logic and care for the popular sentiments. I am feeling that most of the forum members are leaving it because the prospective change in track.
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Arpi....nice job👍🏼 Brave gal...u have seen the episode....infact after ur update....as ayu was there in the FB session...so me too gonna check the epi..may b online.

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hats off to u arpi for ur effort👏 👏
i have nt seen the epis from friday😭
i m nt strong enough to bear the pain but u r really a very responsible person😃
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bravo Arpita......👏.....don't know tune yeh kaise kiya......🤗

@everyone....keep up with bombarding the creatives with your e-mails........i don't know if it will result in them changing their minds but at least they'll get a clear message as to how disgusted we are with their conduct.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This is to just to applaud your effort Arpita. I didn't watch Friday's eppy, have no intention of watching either. For that matter I am not watching any cinevistaas show henceforth......

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

This is to just to applaud your effort Arpita. I didn't watch Friday's eppy, have no intention of watching either. For that matter I am not watching any cinevistaas show henceforth......

Thanks Anshu
I tell you the same what I told kiran
Knowing the facts, figures, reality, unless I see data on my desk, I do not believe or buy anything. This is kinda insecurity or over optimism every scientist has in her/him. I'm no exception either.
we all know Aditi is no more in the show, but I'll wait for a day til new gal step in her shoe.
Who knows CV might change the decision. ( I doubt, then what about Aditi's self respect, but you never know😃)
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Arps🤗... thanks a lot for the update... u have no idea how bad i felt reading the plain update without ur tipani n comments 😭😭😭... seriously lag hi nahi raha tha ki JPSYA ka update hai!!! 😭 - u n himzzz make it sooo much fun to read!!! I am with u regarding facts... even i keep feelin that shayad Aditi wud only come back as A.. n till i see the new girl i will keep hoping for that... but phir bhi mujhsay friday ka epi nahi dekha gaya... since today there were some fb scenes i guess i will watch it
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

Hey Arps🤗... thanks a lot for the update... u have no idea how bad i felt reading the plain update without ur tipani n comments 😭😭😭... seriously lag hi nahi raha tha ki JPSYA ka update hai!!! 😭 - u n himzzz make it sooo much fun to read!!! I am with u regarding facts... even i keep feelin that shayad Aditi wud only come back as A.. n till i see the new girl i will keep hoping for that... but phir bhi mujhsay friday ka epi nahi dekha gaya... since today there were some fb scenes i guess i will watch it

kanchi🤗🤗
meri kaaj ki gudiya aafat ki pudiya
kahaa rahi poora week end???????????????

cc pe aana raat ko. hum sab kal bahut miss kiye sab ko😭
mujhse ab nahi hotaa nahi dekha jaata ki A gone🤢
I'm just doing due to commitment and CV ko bashing dena hai isliye
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Arpita - 🤗i musta swallowed happy pills or magic beans becoz i think this is just a trick by CVs n they r not going to change actresses😈... man why go to all the trouble of a makeover just to replace de lead🤪 Then again soap creatives r silly🤣🤣🤣
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@Arpita - 🤗i musta swallowed happy pills or magic beans becoz i think this is just a trick by CVs n they r not going to change actresses😈... man why go to all the trouble of a makeover just to replace de lead🤪 Then again soap creatives r silly🤣🤣🤣

ANjana🤗🤗 Oh lord can not tell you how much I missed you😭😭🤢🤢
join my d*** optimism
every one left the forum but me sticking. only with the hope that new gal will be siddhi vardhan and not Ayesha sharma with ekta style plastic surgery. PB can do this in sasuraal genda phool or uttaran😆
If CV do change the Lead then they are officially certified nuts, crazy, dumb, whatever and I am idiot too for having supaaaaaaaaaa optimistic😛

PS: How you have been???? long time no talk?? howz lappy. I pmed you.
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago