md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Artist working with CV please keep in mind that this production group works on USE AND THROW formula. They are not at all trust worthy. They are known to kick out their heart and soul of group.

They have no respect to viewers, no ethics in their work, very unprofessional attitude towards artists, partial towards their own interest. NO HUMANITY AT ALL

So please be ready that any day any one can get fire. CV do not have LOYALITY word in their dictionary.

They should get taste of their own medicine.

Today's episode:

Ayesha falls from cliff. Veer sees it. Informs his family all rush to accident spot. Nihaal wants to come, DD won't let him.
Nandini does advocacy for A being good. DD stops her saying there is no need to pretend. Police could not get any information about Ayesha. Veer blasts them very badly. Cop takes stand and ask family members to take him back.
Back home pammi comes to meet Nihaal with gift he tells her all about VeSHa love story.
He talks to God, for the VeSha reunion ( tell CV to get Aditi back)
He sees all are back with out Ayesha, goes to find out, spills the bean about VeSha to every one.
Nandini likes it. DD-JJ shocked. DD does not want this to happen at all that Veer falling for Ayesha. Veer accepts his love in front of everyone.
Veer in his room in FB about Ayesha ( nice to see Aditi still in show even if it is FB), Nihaal comes and asks about Ayesha. He somehow manages to asks him to go to bed.
Veer and Nihaal both could not sleep. N notices that veer himself waiting for Ayesha but made him to go to bed. He decides to wait for her too. He turns on the TV, so he won't fall a sleep. TV volume gets very high and he could not lower it down. Veer hears it, goes to his room.
N changes the channel, gets to know about Ayesha's accident and rare chances of her survival. Remote falls. He is shell shocked.

Pre Cap
Nihaal is in denial. Cop thinks she fell in river and dead. Veer does not believe that Ayesha is dead.

Let's see how long CV takes to have new gal and how long they take to bring original Ayesha aka Aditi back
. If some one put some sens in them they will get original Ayesha back and new gal will be introduced as new character. Well I'm shooting in the dark my optimism knows no boundaries.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneetrocks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg...poor Veer n Nihal.. 😭
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arpi u r brave girl indeed 🤗
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Arpi u r brave girl indeed 🤗

not brave, CV need to know how they insulting their viewers
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou arpi nicely written no matter what happens it will not change the fact that you and himu are the best updaters.
Well i just saw the epi, veer's acting was nice and i was happy to see nandu caring for ayu and nihaal telling everyone about veesha's lovestory, i hate K and jeeju's face clearly shows that he is behind ayesha's murder.
well for the creatives like you said arpi if there is some sense left in them pls bring our aditi back.
Mallu
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

not brave, CV need to know how they insulting their viewers

I don't think its of any use but i love ur optimisim ..however for u and perhaps for all Venisha/sidditi fans as well as additi fans please help us in the petition to bring back additi as Ayesha ..we are fighting for injustice so if u love her then give few minutes to write an email or the petitions and send to CVs and Starone channel ..May be this way we can save the serial and stop the injustice which CVs are doing for years since DMG days and playing with every fans emotion
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update arpi🤗

what r these CVs trying to do? if something like this happens to a kid(mom,dad,massi dead), it will be affect his mental state badly!! so r they planning to show Nihal back to normal in sometimes and 1 or 2mins of missing Massi 2 or 3 times a week?😡
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Thanks for the update arpi🤗

what r these CVs trying to do? if something like this happens to a kid(mom,dad,massi dead), it will be affect his mental state badly!! so r they planning to show Nihal back to normal in sometimes and 1 or 2mins of missing Massi 2 or 3 times a week?😡

They are nuts.
Not giving any message to society but tormenting the kid and they think they are doing good job.
Do not thank me for update. it was not at all fun
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Choru yaar kuttu ..Cvs yeh channel pe koi effect nahi perhnay laga .. i m just waiting to see their downfall thats it

jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I felt bad for nihaal he was pinning so much hopes for chachu and maasi to be friends.Sidharth's acting for veer's outburst was brilliant he blew me in the crying scenes and the scene with the police inspector. I am sure Avi jeeju planned the murder. waitin to know how story will unfold!!!!!