charminggirl123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys...I want to ask WHICH VARDHAN KILLED JAI,DIVYA and now AYESHA????I mean, according to divyas letter nad the lawyer one of the vardhan only killed jai and divya(ayesha too..)
SO who is this vardhan??....I mean it cannot be veer(obviously)...neither nandini(because just a few days back she was thankful to ayesha and could'nt kill her)...neither kaameeni(just b4 ayeshas death scene...she looked worried and wanted to get rid of ayesha...if it was she who planned her killing then she would'nt have been worried, would she???)...,Avinash..i am not sure but i dont think he can stoop that low...i mean it does'nt look like he was the one who planned to kill ayesha...he just wanted to separate veer and ayesha and i dont think he would kill her...
So,one the whole,i want to say that cant Sanjeeda play the role of the new vardhan(veers sister or something) who plans all these murders...??Its not yet finalized which role she is going to play and she has not yet started shooting..Moreover,she usually plays villain role does'nt she??
Guys,i am just being optimistic coz i dont want ayesha to die or aditi to be replaced....
I am really Sorry if this post offends anyone...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i hope so too ................................................

.................. Aditi should not be replaced :(
jtyjnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanjeeda wont play any of the vardans she will be the new ayesha or totally new character not a Vardan that is for sure. All the news article says she will be the new ayesha and please she doesnt USUALLY play that she played a villian rather negative role 😊 'i'll say only ONCE in her entire lifetime not all the time....most she played positive roles out of 4 roles 3 were positive.
Edited by jtyjnfan - 14 years ago
charminggirl123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I did'nt really mean to offend sanjeeda and i dont have any problem with her but i just dont want to see her in the place of ayesha because only aditi will suit ayeshas role...
If Sanjeeda has to play a whole new character...who is it gonna be??
counterview thumbnail
It would be awesome if Veer had a mental disorder because of which he is killing everyone. Maybe bipolar disorder or something. But that would be expecting too much from Indian TV. 🀣🀣

They did mention a younger sister once, right at the beginning when Mr. Khadwani was introduced. My own theory was that she in conjunction with Avi is the conspirator. But now I am not sure. Avi recently mentioned that he is working for someone. Could also be some one who is a enemy of Vardhans and wants to pin the murders on them for some reason.
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: counterview

It would be awesome if Veer had a mental disorder because of which he is killing everyone. Maybe bipolar disorder or something. But that would be expecting too much from Indian TV. 🀣🀣

They did mention a younger sister once, right at the beginning when Mr. Khadwani was introduced. My own theory was that she in conjunction with Avi is the conspirator. But now I am not sure. Avi recently mentioned that he is working for someone. Could also be some one who is a enemy of Vardhans and wants to pin the murders on them for some reason.

🀣🀣 ya i agree with you.

They may introduce some other person so that they can get more drama. total nonsense yaar...........................
🀣
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was also thinking the same......πŸ˜‰ Avi could not do so because everytime he plans something it backfires.πŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

fingers crossed..........i hope Sangeeda enters as a new character

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey charmminggirl,
sorry i dont know ur nameπŸ˜• ......thats the iota of hope........keeping my fingercrossed lets see what happen.....i hope what u have said its true n i dont want aditi to b replaced in ne circumstances!!!!😑
maneetrocks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plz yar..koi aj k episode ka wriiten update to likho.. 😲