Frequent Posters

biryani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
No ways yaaar ayesha is only ADDITI no other guy OK
Rimzy11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yo-yo

i want sanjeeda...not because i have a problem with aditi...but i just feel that aditi is tooo short for veer lol it looks like a big brother and little sister jodi but i do like their chemistry and i do think that aditi has good acting skills also...but lol just the height makes it a bit funny....not bashing and no offense to aditi fans...I wont mind it either way lol...sanjeeda or aditi

Exactly she's 2 shot 4 him i fink dey doin gd thing by replacin her anywayz i lyk her but she dsnt suit wiv veer. me2 fink u guys should open dis poll wen sanjeeda cums 2 da show, she not even here and u started comparing😊
Shanoo-Jani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I liked Aditi

coz I think she suites the role of aisha better
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Can somebody please close this Poll. I noticed that you can vote n numbers of times and it lets you do it. So same person could be casting there votes multiple times.. Please close it or make it such that one person can cast one vote only...
veiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PLEAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE BRING ADITI BACK AS AYESHA......... CANNOT THING OF VEER AND NIHAL WITHOUT ADITI AS AYESHA.....
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
stop fighting and comparing she dint even come to the show relax comparisons should be stopped
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Comparison is not allowed. Please refrain from making such topics that will instigate fights.
Topic closed
IF Dev Team