stop watching the show after sanjeeda enters!

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Guys I have decided that I will watch the show till sanjeeda enters as ayesha.....when its confirmed and sanjeeda enters as Ayesha ....I will stop watching the Show as it sucks now........n if someone wants to watch for the sake of the story.....so watch it on youtube not on Tv .......by this way they will not get Trp n u will be able to watch it if u want to watch!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey thats clevrly said!!!!i am wid u .....i will stop watching dis until ayesha returns as aditi returns!
382287 thumbnail
The TRPS are not attached to each television sets! Its measured by particular portions of India. There is no meter in the TV sets of ours, to count ratings. Even if we stop, it wouldn't really show up! Nevertheless, to each his own! I live in India and no matter where I live, I will definitely watch it! :-)
Edited by Shades-Of-Grey - 14 years ago
veervardhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
count me in . sanjeeda suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccks big time.the moronnnnnnnnnnnnn😡😡
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wont stop watching i love veer and nihal too much also i love the story but will miss aditi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Will miss Aditi...
But want too see the show....
For some entertainment..... 😉
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
surely i'l not watch the show aftr aditi left🤢 whenever i see i cant control my mind imagining aditi as ayesha. i cant watch it anymore😡😡😡.
raj32141 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No offence meant..but I will watch it.
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veervardhan

count me in . sanjeeda suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccks big time.the moronnnnnnnnnnnnn😡😡

Pls dnt bash any actor, its against forum rules....besides its not her fault, its the cvs u shud blame, why blame an actor for their decision....even I'm upset at the cvs for replacing Aditi, coz for me she is Ayesha and I didn't see any problems in her acting....especially since she's considerably new so her talent is quite raw at the present stage......Sanjeeda on the other hand has been in quite a few shows and is a well established actress and being a professional she'll obviously take the role if its been offered to her...I personally think Sanjeeda's a fantastic actress...though I was looking forward to seeing her in a new show altogether, as has been rumoured, preferably with Iqbal Khan😳.....
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: veervardhan

Bashing is against IF COC. Action would be taken if this gets repeated.

Also
There's already a Petition Topic open so all these Discussions could go in the below Topic
Petition- Please Don't kill Ayeesha!
New Ayu & replacement-Discuss here

Topic Closed
IF Dev Team