Delishus thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I think if we stop watching the show or write all those letters to the CVs, expressing our anger, then they might take a decision like the one taken by Ekta Kapoor in the famous daily soap: Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi............

In that case, Tulsi was replaced and the show had a sudden decrease in TRP, and later the new tulsi was turned into a negative character who was faking herself, and Smriti Irani stepped back in as real Tulsi.

If we have faith, then maybe Aditi will step in as real Ayesha? I have my fingers-crossed, hoping that CVs get a twist like this.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If this happens i'l b vry happy😊😊. let's always hope for the best.
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope so, but am not feeling very optimistic....
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
cant say anything right now
siditi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I want aditi bk..the show is shit without her..!
I dnt undsntd one thing ..why dont the cv's launch an official website fr themselvs wher v cn actualy contact thm . As in they shud employ pro's operation upon thr website so tht they knw immediately wt v wana see... why dsnt tht hapn..!
ADiti n sid luk magnificent tgtht ..n tat hite diffrnce is not bad bt a good plus point.. vei cute!
Jpsya wants to go to ground level trp i thnk..why r they throwin off aditi????😕
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
coz they now that if they launch their official website it will get overload within a day............as many angry fans of Aditi r waiting for the opportunity of bashing the cvs........
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may b u r right .lets see what happens!!!!!
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with you. When Sanjeeda enters, I am not going to watch the show any more. I'm done.
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I could not even watch 19th episode. I was a fan of siddarth too. Over the week ends i Used to watch the previous episodes. But today i COULD NOT EVEn do that.
I am not able imagine other girl as Ayesha...
Without Ayesha I want the TRP's go down, I was never hooked on to any serial this much.
I really liked Aditi as she was so natural wihout giving dramatic expressions.
She always portrayed the pain very well. Even Sanjeeda is short too..
I am praying to god not to replace Aditi.. I know I have involved my self with this show..
But PRAYING FOR ANY SERIAL IS FIRST TIME.
I AM NOT GOING TO WATCH THE SERIAL ANY MORE.....WITHOUT ADITI AS aYESHA..
luvaditi thumbnail

its very hard 4 me to leave d show as i too got involved wid d show very much bcoz of aditi,siddharth nd rahul chemistry nd i also dint c last epi as i m done wid the show after exit of aditi....jus chkd dis forum if in case there is sum news of aditi cmg bk......wch is nw 2 much 2 xpct!!! jus tryin n fin out sum gud nd light show in this time slot....obviously it wud not b of cinevistaas!!!