Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjali_roy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
guyz...!!!bt i have read the article....and in dat article it was written dat sanjeeda sheikh will play a totally new role......
so we shuld hope 4 da best....
msing thumbnail
We can never accept Ayesha as Sanjeeda, Cvs had done great injustice to Aditi and her fans, Why can't they keep both Sanjeeda and Aditi, Why to disappoint Aditi fans? We demand justice and answers from Cvs.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I completely agree with ffkhan......it's not that we have got a new actress, we have got a gorgeous established actress......I am sincerely hoping that in few episodes, she shld be able to get back the chemistry back between Ayesha-Veer and Ayesha-Nihal.......Lets wait and watch.....

I agree that Aditi's loss is a big loss but till we know the real reason behind her out of the show, we shldnt come so heavy on the CVs
vengeance_900 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I lyk sanjeeda m very confident she will be gud i luved the entry
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi is Ayesha & nobody can play the role better then her . We don't mind seeing Sanjeeda in a new role paired against anybody else other then Veer. For us veesha is Sid-Aditi. The show is incomplete without Aditi our original Ayesha ..
beenarn thumbnail
I've stopped watching the show. Sanjeeda maybe a gud performer, but sorry 'Adiit' was perfect as 'Ayesha'. Y even replace something dat is so 'right and perfect'. Anyways since it has been done, goodbye JPSYA.
SweetxPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

I am noticing that almost everyone in this forum is worrying about exiting of Aditi Tailang. Many of them are going to stop watching it.

But why? Just only for this reason?

I also wanted to stop watching this. But there are some positive reasons for which we can see this show.

Aditi may have quit the show for some reasons. But for us the show should be the same. 'Plastic surgery' concept is not new. In any show such concept may be used. It does not mean that the show's quality will fall low.

Moreover, the story is not going to be changed. Veer will continue loving Ayesha. This is not that Veer will be paired up with another girl. Veer was for Ayesha and will be; whatever her face is.

We all know that Sanjeeda Sheikh is replacing Aditi. Hearing this many people are going to stop watching this show.

But at first we have to see that how the new Ayesha's perform is. Then we have to decide that we should watch this show or not.

Let us welcome the new Ayesha. Give her a chance to show her skill. Then we should comment about it.

So it is not the time for saying goodbye, because it is a new beginning for Ayesha.

Well Said๐Ÿ‘...indeed, it's a new begining for ayesha...as matter of fact, Vedhika (veer & radhika) story has started from the same place where veesha's story begun...so indeed it is a new begining...and this time Radhika or the new Ayesha has an upper hand in this situation...can't wait to see Radhika teach Vardhans a good lesson...tho, i feel bad for veer b/c he didn't do anything to deserve this...as matter of fact, only veer & nihaal life seemed to have stopped after ayesha's death and everyone else seemed to moved on....so i hope soon Radhika notices this fact and changes her mind about the revenge from veer๐Ÿ˜Š
fan2aditi thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1366470

For Aditi Tailang's fan this is an interesting read
11hypnotic11 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am all ready to watch... i kind of found it quite intersting eventhough i am anti-plastic surgery plots but this one is not a very conventional one.. mainly coz i know its not ekta.k who made it plus i like the sound of radhika/ayesha character from the articles/interviews.

edited to add-- i liked the precap.. from thursday ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by soulfry - 14 years ago
382287 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulfry

i am all ready to watch... i kind of found it quite intersting eventhough i am anti-plastic surgery plots but this one is not a very conventional one.. mainly coz i know its not ekta.k who made it plus i like the sound of radhika/ayesha character from the articles/interviews.

edited to add-- i liked the precap.. from thursday ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes the precap did arouse some curiousity! I know she'll succeed in making Kaamini walk the ramp! The determination and confidence was evident in the tone!