Let's watch how this new Ayesha performs

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

I am noticing that almost everyone in this forum is worrying about exiting of Aditi Tailang. Many of them are going to stop watching it.

But why? Just only for this reason?

I also wanted to stop watching this. But there are some positive reasons for which we can see this show.

Aditi may have quit the show for some reasons. But for us the show should be the same. 'Plastic surgery' concept is not new. In any show such concept may be used. It does not mean that the show's quality will fall low.

Moreover, the story is not going to be changed. Veer will continue loving Ayesha. This is not that Veer will be paired up with another girl. Veer was for Ayesha and will be; whatever her face is.

We all know that Sanjeeda Sheikh is replacing Aditi. Hearing this many people are going to stop watching this show.

But at first we have to see that how the new Ayesha's perform is. Then we have to decide that we should watch this show or not.

Let us welcome the new Ayesha. Give her a chance to show her skill. Then we should comment about it.

So it is not the time for saying goodbye, because it is a new beginning for Ayesha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I understand that Sanjeeda shud be given a chance & its not her fault dat aditi is no more a part of dis show. But JPSYA has been on air 4 such a long time dat i find myself emotional bonding with aditi, sid & rahul. Ayesha & Nihal's relationship was so sweet and genuine, its hard to imagine someone replacing her. Veesha jodi was superb & its sad dat things had to end like this.

If the CV's have any respect for viewers den dey wud bring Aditi back.
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To be honest It isn't the Veer-Ayesha equation that bothers me wen I think of the new actress....Its the Nihaal-Ayesha equation that I'm worried about...the way Aditi and Rahul portrayed the Aunt-Nephew relationship was beautiful,and I dnt think any other actress can do that as well as Aditi.....I cnt accept another actress playing Ayesha's role coz Aditi was perfect for it!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
u r right guys its not fair wid sangeeda but wht abt Aditi wht the cvs had done to her was trully unjustice.........sorry i cant accept sangeeda as Aysha how ever if she enters the show wid new character then we welcome her warmly
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup i dont think so that ne other actresss can play the better rolew of aditi as ayesha......the nephew-aunty relationship ws fantastis\cally protrayed by aditi...i agree that we should give her her @least one chance bt what abt aditi ......its so unfair with her.........she is the right hand of jpsya...........widout her this serial is a trash!!!!!!
the cvs has done injustice with her they owe an eplaination to the viewers!!!😡😡😡
382287 thumbnail
IT would have been harder if, an actress continued from where another left without the characteristics not getting changed but now that Ayesha will be vengeful and plan for revenge, the story will take a new direction thus it will be easier for new or existing(still interested) viewers to catch up! I am all for it! And wish the new entrant all the luck! Its not her fault that CVs changed someone! I am going to watch the show! :-)
raj32141 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I understand the pain of Aditi fans, obvious that they are annoyed by CVs but I will watch this show because I love Sanjeeda if she is coming I wont miss an episode. I waited long time to see her acting again and her coming somewhere means a lot to me. I will give the story and characters a chance because the story and characters doesnt completely depends on a face then DMG wouldnt run for so many hundred of episodes with so many changes all the time.
kinny_sid_fan thumbnail
i agree with topic starter... whose face does not matter unless acting and characters and story is cencerned..
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: romaila

u r right guys its not fair wid sangeeda but wht abt Aditi wht the cvs had done to her was trully unjustice.........sorry i cant accept sangeeda as Aysha how ever if she enters the show wid new character then we welcome her warmly

Maybe you would welcome her as another role, but the rest viewers will never accept another couple except VeeSha.
Edited by ffkhan - 14 years ago
shwtaagupta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
truly it may not be sanjeedas fault but for us it is aditi who is the original ayesha.we really cant imagine anybody else taking her place.aditi is really missed on the show .and i deceide not to watch the show without her.as the cute bonding with all the characters is broken somehow .i dont feel that sort of emotional attachment with the show anymore.