Posted: 14 years ago
hi mel
I need to go now
see ya TOM 6
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Oye...I am talking about the bahu in Tu tu mein mein and I think Mahesh Thakur was her husband. She is actor Sachin's wife. As usual i am bad remembering names.....can't recall hers.

No idea about Baalika Vadhu. But have heard a lot about the show. Ek baar I tried it and my bad luck there was some death in the show...itna rona dhona tha ki never watched it again!!!
Time for me to go Arpita. Shall talk to you later. Take care and have a gr8 weekend!

oki her name is Supriya. before marriage Sandhya, as in Maratihi many times 1 st name also changes after marriage
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

I have no idea Shruti....this is the 1st time I have watched Siddharth Shukla. I never knew him b4 I started watching JPSYA.

Yes, it does question Cinevistaas credibility as a prod. house but then we cannot ignore the channel either.....so in nutshell together they are bad news. I would never ever watch a show from this prod. house. Highly unethical, unprofessional bunch of people.

yeah both Star One & Cinevistas are to be blamed here.........they will certainly have to suffer the consequences of their actions. I predict this show winding up in the near future.....not that i care...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article, Anshu...am very glad that TOI has questioned the credibility of cinevistaa and star one...I have learnt my lesson...long ago I stopped watching star plus, giving it up as a hopeless channel....dunno why I didn't realize that start one after all is the sister channel, and will use the same tactics....now am gonna keep away from these 2 channels...and like Arpita, I too have decided never to watch a cinevistaa shows ever.....

As for the reasons of Aditi's ouster...they are totally lame...do not even want to think about it anymore...am glad the article has labeled the reasons as ridiculous...coz that's what it is and that's what these people are..Ridiculous
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohh God..am pretty late here....the article is great...its seriously like a tight slap in their face...Infact I was thinking....if all of us mail our views to TOI...den can to join us in damning the CVs.

Arpi...u are soo ryt...v watched the show basically for NiSha...n Veer was like a bonus point. Without Aditi...as Ayesha the Nihaal character cannot be even portrayed properly.

I noe...dat CV show is a strict NO NO for me....coz they just love to play with the emotions of their audience. These last two days were really painfull....v tried soo much....neway...I guess Aditi deserves better.

CVs are now gonna c the true reaction of the viewers...I wud love to see their sullen faces when they c the trp falling like anything..

The TOI article is just actually venting away our emotions..its indeed ridiculous.....n what xcited me more was that the lame xcuses they are giving .... cmpletely discouraging a newcomer..stupid fellows.

Aditi n her grip on the show was really strong. The sonner they get it...the better it wud be for them.....
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys....Siddhart Shukla's last show was Babul ka AAngan Chotey Na....dat show started well...n had a kind of thriller in it.

The lead girl....called Aastha Choudhury(c the girl playing Aisa Karo na Vida on colors)

the love story was mainly between Shubh(sid)n Aastha....but there too v gotta noe that Sid didn't get along with Aastha...n they again changed the leads....but there Sid was replaced...the story took some unusual track...n he was shown dead in the show....his psychic bro...married her...whateva....I had left the show...since they started giving dark shades to Shubh's character.

I hope dis helps...no more idea.

Hey Anshu....SGP is a cute show...I love watching it...n the bengali version is also a cute one....
I love Ragini....In BB too....n with Jai..the couple is jut fresh.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal, so that's the story of his earlier show, ha...looks like he has a attitude problem and not the gals....well whatever, ..its goodbye to JPSYA from me...and I realized that veer was all good looks and nothing else...and how long can you keep liking a person only for their looks...there has to be substance as well, which veer's character unfortunately never had....aditi was the soul of the show along with rahul....
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
err....didnt cinevistas sign aditi because she was ana unknown face...these people have lost it!
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
no more cvs shows.......instead of entertaining they r metally torturing their show viewers........if u want to stay happy wid peaceful mind stop watching shows of cv
HealMeForever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aditi was gud!! even as a newcomer her acting was gud!!! i hope cvs bring her back if they want the show to proceed