Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Anshu
what is Sp and SGP????
well yeah Cv took on face value, they thot Veer is main lead who carries the show.
talking good and writing in updates for fun, fighting for, character veer is different but the hear and soul of the show is Aditi and Rahul.
Now I really want to see, viewers rejecting the new face.
wh wants to watch remake and distorted version of kahii Kissi roz part 2 after 10 years, that too also not original script head of KKR
CV is digging own grave

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
SP=Star Plus, SGP = Sasural Genda Phool. It's a light hearted show so far and has Ragini Khanna (Of Bhaskar Bharti) and Jay Soni as leads. Other characters are very well known too. Mahesh Thakur is a cutie as girl's father. It's a remake of a hit Bengali show as I learnt. Read good reviews from the Bengali viewers.
Yes heart and soul is Aditi and Rahul. Veer is only good for fighting n fun.....nothing else.
I have no idea about the story of Kahin kissi Roz......never watched it. But if I remember correctly it had Sudha chandran with those big weird bindis...am I correct?
md410 thumbnail
yes KKR was Sudha Chandran with big bindi.
ajnabi going same track on right now. with replacing A, but KKR was really magical and interesting, they had plastic surgery concept of lead in it, but then the face before surgery was only mentioned in talk and never actually shown so lead stayed same. agree later it also went down drain but almost after 400 episodes what one expect.
It was PB ka show.

OKi I'll try SGP too. I've seen Mahesh Thakur in tu tu main main and one serious show of ZEE Sailaab. long back opposite to renuka Shahaane
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

aditi should sue them

agree she sure should
TSharan thumbnail
Ok got it...I remember now it had Mouli in it too. But I never watched it. Arre yaar 400 episodes is a lot and if a show lasts that long, it's good acc. to me.
Try SGP, the guys family has many known faces including the girl who behaved like bhai in Hum Paanch. Here she is one of the bahus so for me it was a big shock since i remembered that look of hers..... It also has Sachin's (NB1 winner) wife. In this show for a change, it's the guy who is being rejected by girls and that too for silly reasons!!!!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Ok got it...I remember now it had Mouli in it too. But I never watched it. Arre yaar 400 episodes is a lot and if a show lasts that long, it's good acc. to me.
Try SGP, the guys family has many known faces including the girl who behaved like bhai in Hum Paanch. Here she is one of the bahus so for me it was a big shock since i remembered that look of hers..... It also has Sachin's (NB1 winner) wife. In this show for a change, it's the guy who is being rejected by girls and that too for silly reasons!!!!

oki I'll try.
vaise the bhai of Hum paanch is in Baalika Vadhu too.
I never watched NB so no idea.
yes she was Mouli and I used to watch for her and lead opposite to her. Chemistry there was too good too. It indeed had very gud twist and turn, typical PB way
md410 thumbnail
Anshu
I got to go see you around. Hopefully bhagwaan CV ko sadbuddhi de.
per uske liye bhi buddhi hona chahiye na.

have a good weekend.
TSharan thumbnail
Oye...I am talking about the bahu in Tu tu mein mein and I think Mahesh Thakur was her husband. She is actor Sachin's wife. As usual i am bad remembering names.....can't recall hers.
No idea about Baalika Vadhu. But have heard a lot about the show. Ek baar I tried it and my bad luck there was some death in the show...itna rona dhona tha ki never watched it again!!!
Time for me to go Arpita. Shall talk to you later. Take care and have a gr8 weekend!
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi all...

Gawwwd I saw little of the show. Ooooo nihal is who I feel sorry!!! Poor baby!!! More tears for him!!! Rahul sud leave the show, it's a royal mess.
This forum will be so dead... We all are so emotionally attached to this show.
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Anshu
I got to go see you around. Hopefully bhagwaan CV ko sadbuddhi de.
per uske liye bhi buddhi hona chahiye na.

have a good weekend.

again we wrote the same thing at the same time...bye from me too!!!