ARTICLE: Aditi out; Sanjeeda in

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Here's what appears in a TOI article;
Aditi Tailang, who plays Ayesha in Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabee, will be out of the show soon. The actress is being replaced by Sanjeeda Sheikh.

One of the main reasons for being replaced, we hear, is that the channel felt she was a relatively unknown face! Now that's quite ridiculous, we must say. When she was signed on, they knew she was a new face, so what happened now? Another reason doing the rounds is that Aditi is unable to get along with her co-star Sidharth Shukla and hence a decision to replace her. But isn't it also true that Sidharth had problems in his earlier show as well? Well, strange things do happen in telly world.
Here's the link to the article in Times of India
Decide yourself what Star one and Cinevistaas are capable of ???
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i like this article........it questions Cinevista's intentions & method of working....👏......they have truly behaved in an unjust & unprofessional manner.....

btw does anyone know what happened with Sid & his co-star in his earlier show?

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I have decided
NEVER EVER WATCH AGAIN CINEVISTAA SHOW
TSharan thumbnail

I have no idea Shruti....this is the 1st time I have watched Siddharth Shukla. I never knew him b4 I started watching JPSYA.

Yes, it does question Cinevistaas credibility as a prod. house but then we cannot ignore the channel either.....so in nutshell together they are bad news. I would never ever watch a show from this prod. house. Highly unethical, unprofessional bunch of people.
TSharan thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I have decided
NEVER EVER WATCH AGAIN CINEVISTAA SHOW

Strange...we both wrote the same thing at the same time Arpita.
Their reasons for replacing Aditi are so frivolous!
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Strange...we both wrote the same thing at the same time Arpita.

Their reasons for replacing Aditi are so frivolous!

CV's are the one who gave her make over. That is why in my update i wrote Aditi should sue them
they are giving rubbish, lame excuse just to kick her out like height, not getting along with co star, makeover etc.
I guess they are some how not able to handle viewers reactions.
They would have not imagine that audience will going to react this way.
they underestimated Aditi's bonding and grip on the show.
I do not think any one watches it just for veer
people watch show for NiSha, and If Veer with them it's bonus but not other way round.
at the end CV will be proven a biggest looser.
we really need to force them to withdraw their stupid decision
md410 thumbnail

I have no idea Shruti....this is the 1st time I have watched Siddharth Shukla. I never knew him b4 I started watching JPSYA.

Yes, it does question Cinevistaas credibility as a prod. house but then we cannot ignore the channel either.....so in nutshell together they are bad news. I would never ever watch a show from this prod. house. Highly unethical, unprofessional bunch of people.

you are mistaken again anuja to shruti
TSharan thumbnail

you are mistaken again anuja to shruti

oh god...I never learn...do I??😕 Oh yes now I remember...Shruti is colkat...right?
md410 thumbnail

oh god...I never learn...do I??😕 Oh yes now I remember...Shruti is colkat...right?

yup
this you indeed got right.
so how you doing. do not run away from us. stay in touch
TSharan thumbnail

CV's are the one who gave her make over. That is why in my update i wrote Aditi should sue them
they are giving rubbish, lame excuse just to kick her out like height, not getting along with co star, makeover etc.
I guess they are some how not able to handle viewers reactions.
They would have not imagine that audience will going to react this way.
they underestimated Aditi's bonding and grip on the show.
I do not think any one watches it just for veer
people watch show for NiSha, and If Veer with them it's bonus but not other way round.
at the end CV will be proven a biggest looser.
we really need to force them to withdraw their stupid decision

So true Arpita.....it's not Aditi who decided n approved her new look, it's the stylist, prod. house etc etc. It's these people who made her look weird so they should be fired.
I never watch the show for Siddharth/Veer...infact I never knew him b4 this show. I watch it for Adit and Nihal's bonding. For me, it's these 2 who carry the show. Aditi surely has a grip over the show. If CV thought audience drool over Siddarth, they are horribly mistaken.
Good for me, SP for a change has started a new show which looks promising. With the limited time I have, I think SGP is a good time pass. Known pleasant faces with gr8 bonding. Let's see how long that lasts but going by the reviews i have read from the Bengali viewers(it's a remake of a hit bengali show), the story is still fresh after almost a year. So I move to SGP now.