QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Heartfelt thanks to Arpita, himani and many others, some whose name i don't know but they are paaal, MalekaQN, Anjana, Melindam, crazyfairy, dua44 and many others.

Special thanks to Arpita whose updates made me participate in this forum as before i was only asilent member. Thank you Arpita 😊

Even though i do love JPSYA but i can't bear to see the path this serial has taken on. guys, i just can't stand to think that from now on after creatives killing ayesha, how will we discuss Veesha scenes? I guess i am being over sentimental, but i felt so down hearted after watching today's episode that i can't stop myself from writing this. i have lost my interest in this serial and i am not going to watch it further.

i just want to say with all my heart thank you to all of you for making me feel welcome and encouraging me to be an active member of this forum. Love you all and may God bless you all always 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i second this..........Thank You Arpita, Himani & Anjana for your wonderful updates.....🤗.........you guys made even the most hopeless of episodes entertaining......👏

and Thanks to all my friends here for making this forum so rocking.......i have had great fun interacting with all of you......🤗
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Annie
Your welcome.
It was very great wonderful ride with you guys.
I am in same boat as you. I still can not believe that how one cane shot own foot.
There was no need for her replacement.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: swan20

i second this..........Thank You Arpita, Himani & Anjana for your wonderful updates.....🤗.........you guys made even the most hopeless of episodes entertaining......👏

and Thanks to all my friends here for making this forum so rocking.......i have had great fun interacting with all of you......🤗

Anuja
it was nice knowing you. I am going to feel so bad once the new gal enters.
what a end of nice plot and killing of young talent
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am stronly agreeing with u ......i have lost interest in this serial......i couldnt cry ...i was in a shock......!!!!!!
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aditi ki masomiat bhara face aur kahin nahin milay ga is role mai sirf aditi achi lagay gy shuru sai hm isay daikh rahay hain ab kisi aur ko kaisay bardast krsaktay hain plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dn:t change her

sanjida is role mai achi nahin lagay gi usay villain ka plot zahir krdain n aditi ko wapis lai ayen

milay gy koi bi actor ata hai tu wo new face hi hota hai n jb 6 months sai yai drama chal raha hai tu ab kyun replce krrahay hain ayesha n veer looking lovly cute ........plz don"t break heart plz don't do this aditi new face hai tu kya hua v all love her in ki acting masomiat aur kahin nhn of lacs frends of aditi v luv her n don"t watch oor rate this show any more

plz aditi ko change mat karain plz

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really want to thank those people who gaves us a very interesting and funny updates..........👏👏
actually i don know hindi. here we could see only star plus & i jus saw the promo of that show and got inspired mainly becoz of aditi and rahul (ofcourse siddarth😉 ). i didnt even miss a single episode and read your updates regularly. Really it was very enjoyable for me to read your updates. though i cant understand some comments due to my language problem🤢. Hereafter i'l not watch the shw and jus visit this forum to knw what is happening. Without aditi this show is nothing for me and feel very sorry for her. Once again i thank you people⭐️⭐️ you are the real starsssssssss.
surely we're gng to miss those things😭😭

Edited by cathy_rene - 14 years ago