Sanjeeda to play Ayesha in JPSYA? - New Article

-Aysha- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Sanjeeda Shaikh to play Ayesha in Jaane Pehchane?

The buzz is that well known actress Sanjeeda Sheikh has almost been finalized to play the new Ayesha in STAR One's Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi...

An Indya source tells us, "Aditi is leaving the show because of her cold vibes with her co-actor and now when Ayesha-Veer's love track begins it would be very difficult for the crew to handle the situation and that's the reason of replacement as the creative team is planning to bring a new character or they will do plastic surgery of Ayesha and a new face will come up and for that they are considering Sanjeeda Shaikh. But 99% speculations are that, it is going to be Sanjeeda though she hasn't started shooting for the show yet. Now Ayesha has her make-over and she can't take the stylish look while Sanjeeda looks stylish in both Indian and western."

Sanjeeda Shaikh who was busy in the meeting said, "Nothing is confirmed, please call me later as I am really busy."

Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi airs on STAR One from Monday-Friday at 8:30 PM
http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Sanjeeda-in-Jaane-Pehchane&xfile=2010/March/News_20100319_96

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha can't take the stylish look...What rubbish....Yhh...give us more xcuses....v are waiting the show to get offair...
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
who told them to give her such a look......blame the stylists.....why are they blaming the girl.....😡

this is sick......first they are blaming her height...and now her look.......how demoralising for a newcomer.....

Aditi i really hope you become a big star & teach all these losers a lesson.....
Edited by swan20 - 14 years ago
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is this true??....Sid and Aditi share cold vibes??....somehow I reckon this reason like all the other ones are completely untrue.....cvs ki puraani aadat hai to change their actors....now wenever they start a new show you know that somewhere down the line their lead protagonist is going to get changed
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have doubts. Does Sanjida look stylish..... not for me. Aditi has got cool looks. If she avoids Sadhana type cut she can look more beautiful. In yesterday's episode she was looking awesome.
As far as cold vibes between actors is concerned they should act professionally. The show must not suffer due to their personal rifts.
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
no more excuses......uggggggghhhhhhhhh..........wht the hell m sick now..........
315925 thumbnail
Every Star One show is doomed.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hi

All the Discussions about Aditi's replacement must be dont in the below Topic
New Ayu & replacement-Discuss here

And the the concerned Issue Petition- Please Don't kill Ayeesha!

Closed
IF Dev Team