paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys....

The forum had been so upset since the last few days.....Ayesha is no more...Aditi has been replaced....and today was the last day when v saw Aditi playing Ayesha😭

Ohkay...No more tears now....all of us had tried in our own ways ...but the 🤬 CVs had already made their decision....so all our efforts went in vain.[8-(]

Ohk..back to topic...the title looks as if I am going to summarise the journey of Ayesha from Mrs Phatke's house to the Vardhan Mansion....but No...its not her journey...its basically the synopsis of out Journey....the journey that we had started with Ayesha and Nihaal...Veer n his family joined in...n today with Ayesha's death...the journey ends for many of us

The first episode of JPSYA ....where Ayesha wakes up from her sleep...calling out the name of Nihaal ..was simply magical...n we all clearly got the picture of the awesome⭐️⭐️chemistry between Ayesha n Nihaal.

The show started proceeding....and ve git the first ever scene of Veer-Ayesha...our heart leapt with joy when we realize what a passionate couple they actually made!!

I still remember that Shimla trip.....the day when Veer saved Ayesha from those ruffians....we had one of our longest discussion session in this forum....All the girls....went gaga over Veer's dreamy eyes☺️☺️☺️

Then the bitter truth came out....n we all waited for the misunderstanding to be cleared.

The lil cupid Nihaal brought his Maasi-Chachu together....n once again our forum got heated up with the intense sparks of VeeSha scenes.

Still remember the Christmas Party...when the first ever dance sequence of VeeSha was aired....n we all went maddd😳😳

The story moved smoothly....v knew that love was getting more and more passionate...lil Nihaal won all our heart. Ayesha said us "Ta Ra Rum Pum" and we all sang along with her.

Veer-Ayesha the Amitji-Jayaji of the forum....made us laugh n cry along with them.

Often v have shouted at our Naughty Chocolate for not getting the desperate signs of love offered by Ayesha...all of us were eagerly waiting for love to happen....when suddenly Vee-Sha started singing " Zara Sa Jhoom Loon Main..." and the entire forum started partying.

We loved those episodes....Veer in blue and Ayesha in yellow gave us the green signal to dream wildly on their passionate romantic scenes...

The misunderstanding crept in...but the couple did not lose their charm. Nihaal along with Pammi....always tried to keep them together...n every tym they succeeded....we have our xtra long sessions in the forum.

The V-Day party was a passionate oen...though v hated Veer's outfit...but coudn't deny the fact that he looks hwuatt in that color. The green princess Ayesha...n their close scene...made us lose all our sanity.....

But all broke ino thousand pieces as KK and JJ made the disgusting plan of separating them. Again v had our suer long conversations....bashing the mad VM people.

The special episode was indeed special for us...as it once and for all united VeeSha....Veer realized that " AYESHA se hi Din hoti hain...Surmayi Shaam Aati hain" and so did v realize that the couple was just rocking.

But the villainous CVs had to poke their dirty nose in it...they shattered our dreams...n put a permanent full stop to our love n admiration for VeeSha.

Today Ayesha died......may b its not the departure of Ayesha...rather the departure of Aditi from the show....and with her...even some of us are leaving the show too.

This forum was like a second home for me...whenever I llogged in...I always made it a point to cum and check the latest posts in the forum. I made some of the best friends here....n no matter what....I will always keep in touch with them.

Guys....things come and go...but all of us need to move on. But what always remains are the friends that we make on our journey of life. I made some of my wonderful friends here....who have always encouraged me...n my writings. I noe some parts of my ffs just suckss...but still my supportive friends have always loaded my posts with lots of comments ...never let me down.👏

So....I wish that Salamat Rahe yeh Dostana Humhara aur

Hum Rahe ya Na Rahe Kal
Kal Yaad aayenge yeh Pal
Pal....yeh hain Pyaar ke pal....
Chall..aa mere sang chal....
Chal.....soche kya...choti si hain zindagi...
Kal.....jo mil jaye.....to hogi....khusnaseebi.....
Hum...rahe ya na rahe...yaad aayenge yeh Pal......

⭐️
Payal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paaal thumbnail
This post is however not made to hurt anyone's emotions....so Guys a big sorry if anyone feels bad.😔
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well written ,paaal. will be missing Aditi a lot !!! she was vry cute !!!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written ..Good bye every one and soon Media will say permanent Good bye to CVs too Inshallah
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Paayal
one word: PERFECT.🤗🤗
I have learn my lesson never watch any show from CINEVISTA
paaal thumbnail
Hey Kiran Di...I hope so

@Arpi...🤗🤗...Yhh..same here.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Payal this is a wonderful synopsis of Ayesha's journey thus far......👏.....Aditi will always be the only Ayesha for me.

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i will miss aditi as ayesha a lot. in my opinion no actor can take place of ayesha sharma as aditi does😭 and when sanjeeda comes this show will lose many of its watchers as aditi really paired up well with sid even if her height was small.
Edited by JPSYAbiggestfan - 14 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very well written. you have covered ayesha's journey beautifully.
how sad this has come to such an unexpected end.
aditi will always be ayesha for us..........,,, ayesha 's charater may be played by someone else, but for us , aditi will always remain in our hearts. we would love to watch all old episodes, even if there is no hope of her coming back in the show(. oh, that hurts so much)
sakshi
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i will b missing aditi!!!