Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Arpi, Meine Poora HW nahi kiya! I skipped many pages..Woh Kiran di ne lamba post likha toh I read that! Mujhse saha nahi jaata yaar! Its a BIG NO to all CV shows! How can they be so rude?🤬
Ab mujhme koi optimism nahi bacha yaar! I told you Mei bass tere liye hi aayi - warna kabhi nahi aati! You have become so dear to me ki tujhse bina lade ya bina baat kiye, din poora nahi hota!

PS: Arpi, Looks like Geet is starting on April 5th aur haan its not CV show!👏

thik hai do you want me to sign up there for update???
are we all going there??

we need home yaar
meri life tum loge ke bina nahi chal paayegi
ya kahaa kis forum main jaana hai kuch toh bataao???
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Why on earth I still feel ki sanjeeda will be negative role but not ayesha
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arpita is right...come on yaar..no good byes....chaalo yaar....this is one of the greatest things that has happened to us....we live in different countries...have never met each other...but looked at us...its like we are sisters....and we understand each others pain and share each other's happiness.....i dont know abt you...but im not gng to let that go!!!
its really hard to find ppl to connect and laugh with...what say my girls....y are we dividing? so no good byes!!!!
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
after thinking so much, i guess, i also can not stay without all of you.. but i can not more be on JPSYA forum... staying sad... :( we can keep chattin still........ agree with you mel..
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont care which forum we go to....as long as we are together!!! so someone plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss pick a show and lets move......
shonaveer thumbnail
no good byes mel.. no good byes guys... cant live without you all....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita🤗 🤗 Thanks a lot dear for the update...You are very brave...I couldn't have done it....I didn't watch the episode nor read your full update....am really sorry for that...its just too painful for me to even read about it....I never knew I was so attached to Aditi as Ayesha...it hurts a lot, that she had to leave in this manner...I just read your statring note and end note...I agree the CV's alone ruined aditi's image and now have dumped all the blame on her...how unprofessional, unethical, and heartless can they get....

I pray that Aditi gets a better show and a better production house soon....JPSYA is forever over for me...Am never returning to this forum again...

But I can't stay away from you guys...Arpita, I don't watch both the shows that you have mentioned, but for chatting am ever ready...we can either continue chatting on the CC or whatever the majority decides..I will move to that forum...

Hi Mel, Rosh🤗 🤗
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

i dont care which forum we go to....as long as we are together!!! so someone plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss pick a show and lets move......

how about geet ? since you ppl are telling that, it is NOT A CINEVISTAAS SHOW..
shonaveer thumbnail
@himu: same condition here himu.. cant stay in this forum but ready to move to another show forum.. or..
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Yaar mujay bhee batoo kaal kahan mil rahay hoo. I can't stay away
from you guys ..
Hugs Rosh , Himu