Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hv nthing to say abt A's departure...thnx dear fr d update..
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All I never thought I could so emotionally over this...we have tired so much and its so fustrating to know that we arent being heard. I think, the last episode was tapped 2-3 weeks ago. and most likely the new chick is already taping.
well..this forum is so do be so empty this weekend....really guys...please boycott the show!!!
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

Thanks Arpita, what a depressing way to end ayesha 's life. i just read the update, don't feel like watching the epi. what a rude shock, ayesha died, thinking that it was veer who's trying to kill her. it's really the end of the show for us.

I sent mails to all the persons at cin' tas that you had mentioned &
as expected none has given a reply. i am going to send more mails , now bombarding them , whom should the mail go now to , as there are so many of them.

agree yaar
they are buch of morons. un professional, no ethics, no justice. unfair.

check your pm

Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's so heartbreaking to see our beloved Ayesha dying and Aditi leaving the show. She will be very much missed !!!
btw...i suggest you catch up on " Laagi Tujhse Lagan" on colors @ 9:30 pm...it's an amazing show with such a different storyline not told on television before.
I am sure everyone will come to love " Dutta Patil" & " Nakusha" just like VeeSha ;) . Mahi Vij & Mishal Raheja are soo good as the main leads and their chemistry is sky-rocketing :)...Also, the show is like 2-3 months old, so it wont be hard to catch on...and the main lead love story is yet to start...so most of you have missed much :).
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: algebramulti

It's so heartbreaking to see our beloved Ayesha dying and Aditi leaving the show. She will be very much missed !!!

btw...i suggest you catch up on " Laagi Tujhse Lagan" on colors @ 9:30 pm...it's an amazing show with such a different storyline not told on television before.
I am sure everyone will come to love " Dutta Patil" & " Nakusha" just like VeeSha ;) . Mahi Vij & Mishal Raheja are soo good as the main leads and their chemistry is sky-rocketing :)...Also, the show is like 2-3 months old, so it wont be hard to catch on...and the main lead love story is yet to start...so most of you have missed much :).

Am done with this show....feel really bad for Aditi, through no fault of hers she's getting replaced because of those brainless morons who call themselves 'creatives'🤔

Yeh LTL is an amazing show! I luv Nakku and Dutta....their scenes together are awesome and I luv Dutta's background music😳.....correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Mahi quite short compared to Mishal....and yet the creatives of that show aren't as brainless as Cinevistaas coz they can actually see that they've got a good thing going with TaSha, not to mention that they share gr8 chemistry too😳
pj52 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today they created such a big misunderstanding in Ayesha's mind..She is thinking that Veer got the goons hired and he is after her sister and jiju's murder..This is so sad..It was the time when they were about to admit their love and now this misunderstanding..
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update Arps... cant believe u wrote the update for such a uselessssss update!!!!!!!!! i m def not going to watch it!!!!
shit yaar usually all weekends i m all excited n waiting for monday even during whole KK n JJ naatak, bcoz i knew it wud end sometime n we wud see some Veesha scenes... cant believe i never have to do that now 😭😭😭😭😭
anyways i am going out today so wont be online till really late... guess will talk to u guys sometime this week.... i really really hope the creatives listen to us n bring aditi back i will bombarding them with emails.. u guys do the same
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mayah

Am done with this show....feel really bad for Aditi, through no fault of hers she's getting replaced because of those brainless morons who call themselves 'creatives'🤔

Yeh LTL is an amazing show! I luv Nakku and Dutta....their scenes together are awesome and I luv Dutta's background music😳.....correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Mahi quite short compared to Mishal....and yet the creatives of that show aren't as brainless as Cinevistaas coz they can actually see that they've got a good thing going with TaSha, not to mention that they share gr8 chemistry too😳

there are quite a few here who watch Lagi....i like it too.....the story is different & Mishal & Mahi look good together. And yeah Mahi is short too......but no problem there.....only Cinevistas have a problem with such things.....
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

kancht, its really too hard to believe that we won 't have any veesha scenes ......................... sure, we'll bombard them with the e-mails.

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hello girls 🤗 Just came to say Hi ... Couldn't stop myself from coming and saying Hi !!! to my friends ...