saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Lovely update thanks..
Ayesha gone
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ugh!!! I dnt thk I can watch this episode!!!

Aprz and all girls..we have formed a really tight bond..let's not lose it!! I like the show with abveer and lehar..

How horrible...
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks arpi ..perhaps this may be my last comment on ur updates ..u all people loved my emoticons so may be this time also they will show my emotions perfectly like this
For Additi
Though my heart is crying but u have done excellent job as ayesha ..for me u were are and will be the best .. no one can take ur place so in this hard time we all are with u
For JPSYA actors
As u are actors and has nothing much to say on creatives and channel decisions but still i wished u voiced ur concerns ..additi was a better actor then sid and others u don't know what u have lost now ..now count ur days too ..kiya bata additi keh baat next turn ap logon ki ho wesay bhee since injustice has done with additi now after her noone has time to waste on u people no matter how good u people are
Now my Fav part Dear CVs and Star one heads
I really wish to say alot about ur gand but i don't want to waste my time on useless people like u ..merey bas main ho to but anyway remember that we are boycotting ur this serial as well as DMG and in future no shows especially by CVs .. I have never seen such non professional and unethical production house who don't care for fans ..remember one thing audience are reponsible for ur success if u r not going to consider their wishes then when this audience can give u success then it can snatches it as well ..don't forget the downfall of Ekta and may other successful production houses who got the same fate and I can see samething happening with u people as well ur proudness is enough to bring u down and it will happen .. u replaced additi soon ur production house will be replaced from TV Inshallah remember my words UU

I don't want to beg in front of u to bring additi back as she deserves better people then u ..u r finished for me forever
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
oyi kiran
yeh mujhe thanks mat bol
tu yaha nahi aayegi to kya, main vaahaa aaoongi jahaa tu hai.
ladoongi kis se?????

yes
you are right about it.
I learn my lesson. NEVWR WATCH CV KA SHOW AGAIN
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saher_90

Lovely update thanks..

Ayesha gone

ADITI is gone
they will bring back taller ayesha with new face and voice
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

oyi kiran
yeh mujhe thanks mat bol
tu yaha nahi aayegi to kya, main vaahaa aaoongi jahaa tu hai.
ladoongi kis se?????

yes
you are right about it.
I learn my lesson. NEVWR WATCH CV KA SHOW AGAIN

Arpi i won't be on any forums of IF anymore ...i guess its better we patch up and together start war against CVs 😡
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Arpi i won't be on any forums of IF anymore ...i guess its better we patch up and together start war against CVs 😡

Yhh..Di..the Ayelane Jung is On....
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Arpita, what a depressing way to end ayesha 's life. i just read the update, don't feel like watching the epi. what a rude shock, ayesha died, thinking that it was veer who's trying to kill her. it's really the end of the show for us.

I sent mails to all the persons at cin' tas that you had mentioned &
as expected none has given a reply. i am going to send more mails , now bombarding them , whom should the mail go now to , as there are so many of them.
Miracle_leo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thanks 4 da update i hate creatives they play wid our emotions,1st they show new faces actor n actress then they show nice scenes dialouges n when we start loving them then they changes them given the reason that actress is short oh god we fans dont want 2 see new ayesha why the creatives not understand us n we fans want our aditi back as ayesha in jpsya.