Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Deepu, tere siggy mein ayesha bahut sundar lag rahi hai⭐️
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yeah.. you know, i really liked her in yesterday's dress and also the blue dress.. she is a complete angel and is the only one for my shonaveer..

hehe now.. stong veer, sach mein shonaveer bangaya.. hahahaha...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Deepu, good job yaar👏 aise hi daant lagani chahiye in logon ko...they can't play with people's emotions like this...

My mom also was shocked to hear why they replaced aditi...and she's also given up watching the show now...

Arpita, PB has messed up Uttaran story...but one good thing is that the male lead is strong and likeable character...though he's suffering, he tells it like it is to everyone's face and doesn't get fooled or influenced by anyone at all...he gives it to the face to his mom, grand dad everyone even the heroine and the vamp...that's why I like watching him so much

I know PB messes up story after 300-350 episodes, still better than others. pulled it well.

I came to know why he left the ajnabi: for sasuraal genda phool on star plus. it's kinda base on bengaali show.
anyways I will follow the show but no more FB messaging him. I tried 3-4 times he did not even replied.no courtesey acknowledging either.
I kinda of person who admires and appreciate some one hard work and effort and like to give credit

I twice wrote him praising his work, I kinda gave eg how his sjow are refreshing or stress relieved after digging out snow every day for hours or coming back tired in stormy weather.
he still never said a line in reply.
so I will follow the show but no communication.
main bhi apni lab ki rani hu yaar. kya hua log nahi jaante ya famous nahi hu
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
btw. when did SGP start ? any idea ?
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Suman, we have all decide to chat in the CC till april 5th...from April 5th the new show Geet starts, where we all will be moving..it will air on star one and its not cine vistaas

yup we will do, but jara ruko I'm not done giving gaali to CV. wait till new gal's entry then we quit. tab tak forum ke prati bhi koi responsibility hai ki nahi. I agree ki CV ko we hate but not forum people.
shonaveer thumbnail
hmm.. i will try to watch SGP..
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonaveer

btw. when did SGP start ? any idea ?

march 1
PB was gone from ajnabi I guess march 8
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonaveer

hmm.. i will try to watch SGP..

me too
now it makes all picture clear why suddenly PB left after coming back.
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you arpita.
I am so mad at CV for replacing Aditi and killing massi for nonsense.
If I was aditi I would have sue them
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

yup we will do, but jara ruko I'm not done giving gaali to CV. wait till new gal's entry then we quit. tab tak forum ke prati bhi koi responsibility hai ki nahi. I agree ki CV ko we hate but not forum people.

me too.. i am also into gaalying them until the buddhi comes 😆 agree.. we hate them but not forum...