Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

@ rosh
Sasural genda phool is if I understood correct from anshu's explanation is
gal does not like guy type.
do you know when is it started

I know when it started - March 1st, Itne saare promos were being aired!

Well anyways guys - meet you in CC from Now on!πŸ€—
Abi mei office nikalti hoon!πŸ˜ƒ
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Arpi, I was shocked to see...PB is doing a show on SP, I accidently when changing the channel found it ..Its called Sasural Gendha phool - I have no idea about the story nor its plot! Just was surprised to see PB's name there!

Sakshi - I too tried to hunt for Rajesh Reddy - Looks like he is a new one! COuldn't find a single detail about him!

Rosh
The soap startedon march 1st
exactly a week later, PB left ajnabi.
I was actually wondering why did he leave when he just came before a month ago could not figured out that time., now I get it he left for this, plus he knew when he was away his substitute has killed the ajnabi. hmm anshu was really praising about it. now I'm going to watch it just for PB
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.hoonur.com/balaji-telefilms/looking-for-female-actor-with-simple-and-sweet-looks-age-20-years-for-a-lead-role-in-new-show-for-sony-entertainment/j9eb89c0c57ab712c8840e1abc91e5631/

look at this.. how about sending aditi to this ???
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my dearest friends...me have to go...very tired up since 4am....me very sleepy....
pls pm a link if you all are gng to chat this weekend...i pass the link to the other girls....
mwauhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
arpz..see you tomorrow:)
Mel
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bye Mel...see you in the CC
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Mel , arpi , Deepu .. I have not done my HW Kya decide huwa which show are we going to watch now.
Hum log kahan shift kar rahay hai .. I am still out .. Mujay batoo
shonaveer thumbnail
hehe.. my tuition is also there in 15 - 20 mins.. i also did not finish anything till now.. hehe...

i also dont know... where even arpi, rosh n himu n mel have decided...
reepicheep thumbnail
Deepu, good job yaarπŸ‘ aise hi daant lagani chahiye in logon ko...they can't play with people's emotions like this...

My mom also was shocked to hear why they replaced aditi...and she's also given up watching the show now...

Arpita, PB has messed up Uttaran story...but one good thing is that the male lead is strong and likeable character...though he's suffering, he tells it like it is to everyone's face and doesn't get fooled or influenced by anyone at all...he gives it to the face to his mom, grand dad everyone even the heroine and the vamp...that's why I like watching him so much
shonaveer thumbnail
you know, my mom stopped watching it when veesha were taken to the police station.. coz, she found the creatives getting crazy and stupid.. yahan se wahan.. wahan se yahan..
reepicheep thumbnail
Suman, we have all decide to chat in the CC till april 5th...from April 5th the new show Geet starts, where we all will be moving..it will air on star one and its not cine vistaas