Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

waah deepu...proud of you yaar!!!!!

publish the number....im telling you ppl will call...just think of how much stress they will have

yup.. will PM everyone...
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Deepu, its ok yaar, I know bahut emotional attachment hone par rona aata hai, cry it all out and let go once for all...its not worth it anymore...

Well about NC kya kahoon main, yeah he's super attractive and handsome...but for me just the looks don't count, the substance also counts...and unfortunately in this show veer's character never had that much of substance...I realized that Aditi and Rahul are the soul of the show...veer wasn't getting much to do anyway...he was all looks and nothing else...and how long can one keep drooling over good looks...after a while you want to see the inner strength and beauty of a person too...which his character lacked...don't get me wrong, am not blaming him..its the CV's who have butchered his character too....and I don't think they will revive him back to the strong character that he was in the initial episodes...

Rosh, bahut kaam pad raha hai na...its ok yaar...hum phursat mein baat karenge

hehehe.. problem toh wahi hai na himu.. mein uske character se nahi.. ya reel life se nahi... real like waala sid ko passand karti... haan yeh.. looks pe bhi marti... LMAO... yahi hua na... hehehe..

and i am ready to leave the show also because, i also did not find anything unique or dominating in the character of veer... without the complementing of ayesha's role, he is nothing actually.. jeeju has more to do onscreen as compared to veer....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Deepu
me so proud of you ask more people in India to call them and keep pressure. I'm sure it will work
they would have not expected this.
do not tell me you cried while shouting??
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
himu you are so right abt veer...they killed his character too. now he will be dev-dass veer....
veer was eye-candy...i love it..but i was waiting for him to exhale...and it never happened. he's got alot on his shoulders now..sid has to wake up now...'be a man'...sorry cudnt help it

Originally posted by: ht312

Deepu, its ok yaar, I know bahut emotional attachment hone par rona aata hai, cry it all out and let go once for all...its not worth it anymore...

Well about NC kya kahoon main, yeah he's super attractive and handsome...but for me just the looks don't count, the substance also counts...and unfortunately in this show veer's character never had that much of substance...I realized that Aditi and Rahul are the soul of the show...veer wasn't getting much to do anyway...he was all looks and nothing else...and how long can one keep drooling over good looks...after a while you want to see the inner strength and beauty of a person too...which his character lacked...don't get me wrong, am not blaming him..its the CV's who have butchered his character too....and I don't think they will revive him back to the strong character that he was in the initial episodes...

Rosh, bahut kaam pad raha hai na...its ok yaar...hum phursat mein baat karenge

md410 thumbnail
Deepu
so agree with you as I mentioned in anshu's post
NiSha is heart and soul of show.
tiger comes as a bonus.
fun and fight over look is fine nice to have pyaar ki ladaai but NiSha is the one who got grip
md410 thumbnail
@ rosh
Sasural genda phool is if I understood correct from anshu's explanation is
gal does not like guy type.
do you know when is it started
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
to be frank,

in the first promo, they portrayed NC more like a mature one and a serious character.. but now, at the moment, in the show, he is like a flag.. or a windmill.. will move only if air is there...

kameeni and jeeju get more things to do you knw.. that irritates me the most.. and you know what i am doing ?

i am encouraging the channel ppl anonymously, to increase the screen space for jeeju because, he is the best..

LOL... now, poora kharab ho jaayegi yeh show.. because, you see, creatives LOVE stupid ideas... LOL.
MELINDAM thumbnail
arpita...Nisha are the heart and soul of the show.....even when i told my parents of what happened....they were like...who's gng to watch the show now...lamo
so i dnt know abt all those ppl who are happy that aditi got replace...but they are looking at it from a very fickle point of veiw
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Deepu
me so proud of you ask more people in India to call them and keep pressure. I'm sure it will work
they would have not expected this.
do not tell me you cried while shouting??

hehehe... i did not cry while shouting..... but still my voice was relatively teary... maine ek aur baat bola.. jaise aap ne aditi ko fursat di, please give it to sid also..

i m sure he would have turned mad n crazy after working with u ppl. pls give him a good future by leaving him.. LOL...
MELINDAM thumbnail
sgp..yes..girl(morden)...doesnt care too much for the guy (sort of tradition...still in his shell..but waiting to break out)
its got potential