Mar 19th Update: A Teary Good Bye To Aditi

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Buddies, Stay Unite for Aditi.

If I was Aditi, I would sue CV for giving makeover, screwing with hair, giving disgusted look to kick out from the show coz she is new face and lack in experience.
Should not CV know about height when audition was done for the show.😡

Do not be surprise if one day you hear:🤪🤪

1: Nandini becomes main lead of Ajnabi as Ayesha. Medical miracle of creatives can O/N replace her human DNA, with bacterial DNA material to prove she is Ayesha, coz she is taller than her. ( No Wonder PB left. Very Smart Fellow. I salute him for his decision👍🏼)

2: Creatives can very well present Mrs Dixit, Minni or Pammi as main lead, opposite to Veer, because they get along with a bit experience male lead more than Aditi. Her only fault is she is new in telly world, so has to pay price for it. ( Professionalism, Fairness, Ethics and logic do not go together with destructive Creatives.🤪)

3: JJ playing as Ayesha, CV giving him Intravenous Progesterone and Estrogen for to be Ayesha

Re Cap: Preparation of Funeral

CV are all set to replace Aditi. Death is on her way to kill Maasi. Tiger and Little angel N, gave nice farewell to A.( I wish some one would have stood up for her)

Today is Pointer update like power point Presentation

1: A wonders, who the guy is???She decides to go back to hotel ( nai pahooch paayegi). She reads the letter get to know about Veer's feeling. ILU done in letter ( YUCK) She reads the letter having Veer's face on letter ( It feels so artificial, words make no sens. Confession sounds fake. Do something for aditi just do not let CV fire her, Stands up for your co worker. It's matter of principal, ethics and justice. Forget your personal differences, behave as professional, fight for Aditi)

2: A is happy knowing his feeling. Veer calls her tries to convey message about not to read latter, signal fades, call gets cut. A misunderstood that Veer has made fake call and has called her hear for the confession ( naa, He has joined CV team to kick you out of the show) She decides to go back to hotel

3: Gunda decides to follow A. DD back ( I feel watching her better than seeing some one else as A), worried as she has to pretend to be nice, loving in front of A, but reality is she hates her most. She also wishes that something should happen to A, so that she is gone for ever ( Varsha Aunt you toooo???? Being senior is n't your responsibility and moral duty to help your junior??? man all are worried about their bread and butter. I'm glad science at least does not work this way)

4: A's Lawyer calls to confirm the news about divya's letter that some one from Jai's family had murdered them. A is in denial. She goes in FB about her moments with veer ( bhool ja he is not worth it. He is not at all helping you) Lawyer tells her he is in B'bay. He asks her to meet. Gunda still following her, she notices that, Veer decided to go to mountain hill as A is not reached at Hotel ( hmmm wants to make sure she indeed got kicked out of the show)

5: P, Shri, D happy for day care ( yeah name after A, once she dies). P proud to be her friend, Staff praise, Mrs D pray for her life ( basically all are getting ready for Shradhanjali speech.Are nikaamo kuch karo aditi ko show main rakhne ke liye.)

6: N draws a family painting of VeNisha, pleads to God to have them all the time together, ( beta N bhagwaan kuch nahi karega, jerk CV's ko samjhaao). He wishes that veer somehow gets to speak his heart to A. Car chase, A's car goes hit a tree. Minor bleeding on face. Gets out of the car, runs towards edge of the universal cliff ( all soaps have one common cliff to throw the lead off). A is off the cliff, holds a branch of tree or something to hang. Back to N's painting, red color gets spill on face of A at A's picture, wind blowing, N still talking to God ( does not appeal me at all)

7: Gunda comes out, picks the stone, goes in search of A at cliff, calls Creative Director, work done have my hike in salary ready. A still hanging on cliff. Veer reaches, sees A's car ( okay okay, your paycheck ready as well) looks around for her. A stillholding branch of tree tries to come up. Veer can't find her, gets one black cloth, that gunda has left.

8: A slips, screams, goes down. Veer hears this, goes sees that, screams her name loud, starts crying screen freezes ( stop shredding crocodile tears. There is no point crying over spill milk. Damage done. You did not make effort to save Aditi in show)

Monday: Jhoota Search

Cops searching for A. Veer hyper angry yells they could not find a gal in 4 hrs. DD, NB, JJ try to calm him down. NB asks him to go back home for N. N gets to know about A on TV.

Ajnabi Gang, I was asked where we want to move????

I have two options.

1: PB ka show at color Laagi Tujhse Lagan:

I do not update there but can open episode analysis thread.

2: Abeer ki smile at color: Yeh Pyaar Na hoga Kam???

Analysis thread is already there, I can chip in.

Let me know your views, I'm fine with any. Other options are welcome too.

Aditi:

Ajnabi forum wish you all the best for your future. We are always with you

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beenarn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U r right. All that 'natak' abt makeover & love was all a sham. Aditi - v r with u. This is the world v live in where ppl think dey have the right to mess with newbies. V all support u, hate the creatives.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou sooo much for the update arpi and hats off to you for writing so bravely omg omg omg
Mallu
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Arpita.......🤗

no comments abt today's episode......sab ke sab bhaad mein jaaye....i don't care....🤢

Arpita......i watch Laagi......it will be great if you can open a discussion thread there

..Aditi....good luck for all your future endeavours. Hope you make it big in the telly world......👍🏼
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Arpi....my vote would go to LTL- I really like Mahi vij and Mishal raheja ..their chemistry is awesome...i dont do updates there, but i am a regular in that forum!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: beenarn

U r right. All that 'natak' abt makeover & love was all a sham. Aditi - v r with u. This is the world v live in where ppl think dey have the right to mess with newbies. V all support u, hate the creatives.

yes we all in the same boat
CV has no respect for viewers at all
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for the update...I salute u for updating such a horrible episode....its was a really disgusting and trashy one....feeling sooo bad for Aditi....wat is her fault??...her height?, her inexperience?.....all rubbish excuses to oust a wonderful actress from the show....bye JPSYA thnx creatives for teaching us never to watch any of your shows ever again!!....and that is ALL the thnx you'll get for this wonderful lesson!....idiotic morons!
Edited by sum_sum - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Arpi for the update....I would definitely mis JPSYAF....the entire episode looked so fake to me....it was just suckng to boredom...

Ohkay....where to move...am a lil confused...as the two shows which u have named...I have absolutely no idea...whats in thse shows....so c ya all on fb as of now....

Loved the lil Nihaal's scene when Ayesha fell of the cliff...the only scene that made my day...

Ayesha wish u all the luck baby...the Cvs doesn't deserve U.
With lots of love to u...and to all my Forum Friends...
Me signing off
Payal❤️
counterview thumbnail
😭😭😭 I started watching the show coz of Siddharth but Aditi was a real charmer as the maasi and was doing a good job. Hope and pray that she will continue.

Also I don't see any romantic track developing when Ayesha thinks Veer is the conspirator. So why is there a need to replace Aditi? Also who can blame Ayesha. Veer gave her the mobile and the car both of which led to her accident. I feel that this is some big publicity stunt that someone pointed out in anotehr thread.
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks dear... i am too depressed to write anymore