Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

faizafarooq thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i want the original ayesha back. We should boycott the show till she's back. i dont like sanjeeda (the girl replacing aditi)
RhealitySux thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think the problem is with the producers of the show, rather than cold vibes with the co-star or the 'much talked about' height difference. whatever it is, the truth is not gonna come out, she is a newbie and the production house has much more power than her, so apparently its their version thats gonna rule, rather than the actual truth.

mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah that s true we never gonna know whats actually cooking up?????😡
Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayur-tasha

i dont understand te reason abt being her replacement becoz some saying her short height is a problem n some saying cold vibes with her cosatar sid is her problem......my ? is had she had ne problem with sid then why is she so upset abt leaving the show n why both responded our mail so fast!!!!!it didnt look that they had ne problem with each other??
can nei tell me the reason abt being her replacement???

CVs have gone mad & just wanted to ruin the show.so for sake of their dirty politics they removed aditi..
farzana.shova thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Height is not problem,When they hired her they knew that she was short.Actually problem is the production house................................