mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i dont understand te reason abt being her replacement becoz some saying her short height is a problem n some saying cold vibes with her cosatar sid is her problem......my ? is had she had ne problem with sid then why is she so upset abt leaving the show n why both responded our mail so fast!!!!!it didnt look that they had ne problem with each other??
can nei tell me the reason abt being her replacement???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
the real problem is the production house.........
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: romaila

the real problem is the production house.........

Exactly😡poor aditi
Jaanbunty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
when they hired her they knew that she was short, so what is this height issue?????
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jaanbunty

when they hired her they knew that she was short, so what is this height issue?????

What a Question dear awesome👏so why the height issue now😡
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thats what i dont understand ..they knew b4 hand that she is short then whats the matter? i dont think so there is ne cold vibes b/w them.....they both compliment each other well n thats shows well in the show.....really creatives have lost it nthey defined it well..!!👎🏼
yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the reason changing everytime but one reason wich came and comes most often in all is cold vibes off screen with sid
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dnt think the reason for her replacement is cold vibes or height difference....the production house dnt need a reason coz they're too brainless to understand that only Aditi is the real Ayesha and that bringing in someone new will only mess up their messed up story!!.....

The most important part of the show wasn't Sid and Aditi's chemistry together, though it was a bonus, it was the relationship between an Aunt and her Nephew, which Aditi and Rahul portrayed beautifully.....but as I said the production house are bunch of morons who dnt know how to sail their own ship!!.....
luvaditi thumbnail
guys.....pls all those who r disappointed wid dis nuisance...pls stop watchin dis show...dese loosers need 2 b given a lesson!!!
kaajjal922 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
height is not a big matter agr aditi ko replace kia tu acha nhn hoga hmmmmmmm aditi kai sath hain