The wonders of plastic surgery in Indian soaps!!!

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi!!.............I think we are in for a recap of many of the serials we have seen so far........

Okay, so I can see that all our whole-hearted efforts are turning futile!

This is the definition of plastic surgery from wikipedia!

Plastic surgery is a medical specialty concerned with the correction or restoration of form and function. While famous for aesthetic surgery, plastic surgery also includes many types of reconstructive surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns. The word "plastic" derives from the Greek plastikos meaning to mould or to shape; its use here is not connected with the synthetic polymer material known as plastic.

In simpler words, if someone's face is spoilt they can correct it.......but in Indian soaps and serials, it is something really different...it is MAGIC....MIRACLE....

The results of plastic surgery in Indian soaps and serial are as follows:
1. A character's voice changes(if you go in for plastic surgery, who knows you might get a melodious voice!)
2. The character's body complexion changes(no, not just the face but the whole body)
3. The person's hairstyle changes.
4. The unchangeable part of the body...the eyes changes in size and shape!(and maybe colour)
5. A 5 feet tall person can become 5 feet 5 inches....that is, they become taller(as proved by JPSYA)
6. There figure changes....
6. They get a whole different face...which is mostly really pretty!

So I think i'll go in for a plastic surgery and maybe...
i'll become taller and thinner and fairer and get blue eyes and become a supermodel or something!
In short every person not content with their appearance can go in for a plastic surgery!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very well written
just perfect
I second you
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha ha........ur right this is wht is shown in soaps very illogical.........
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ha ha...i just agree with you so much...seriously plastic surgery in soaps in so damn lame!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one word- perfect
well written i must say!!!!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Indian Soaps medical science ki dhajiya uda dete hai......

plastic surgery nonsense is expected from Ekta's soap (though she's also learnt her lesson now)......but didn't expect that Cinevistas would also go down that road.....and for what reason......just because an actress' height doesn't match with the actor's.....😡
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
exactly wat i have been thinking????
How did they change ur height damn it... plastic surgery can't do anything about height... dude they need to use some brain... if they don[;pt have some i have it... please borrrow kit!!!!