nishi_I-fian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
guys i don't know why but i feel aditi will come back on show after a month or more

i think sanjeeda will be hire by someone (kamini,avi or sumbdy else) to be ayesha and help her/him to get properties. And our real ayesha (aditi) will loss her yaaddas n after getting her yaaddas she will come back to veer.
It May be possible. I hope it'll be true.
After all CVs do anything for TRP. What say???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
really nice idea....you should join the JPSYA creative team.....you'll do a better job!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Geet..when the trp will start falling drastically....then the Cvs gotta do something...dats 4 sure. May b they will try to kill Veer also n get Amair Ali instead God noes.

These bunch of non creative people calling themselves creative Team...has actually no innovation..n am damn sure....the same ghisa pita story line will follow up at the end.

As a lil reference:
In Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi...once there was a buzz that Smriti Irani had some probs with Ekta Maata....so the character of Tulsi wud be played by Gautami Kapoor. The same sequence...accident....face change...the huge Smriti Irani gt converted to a tiny Gautami Kapoor....den when the trp started falling...they gave a cheap twist --made Gautami th villian..n the real Smriti came back.
The the main thing that happened was that the Show lost all its charm.
N dats what the CVs trying to do.
Good Luck Cvs...hope u all succeed in ruining the show.
nishi_I-fian thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyfairy

really nice idea....you should join the JPSYA creative team.....you'll do a better job!

thanx for saying yaar

luvaditi thumbnail
hey.....i hope it happens.....trps r definately gonna fall....so sick cvs wud not b left wd ny option..either d show will gt off air....or dey hv 2 bring aditi back.....i don knw,somehow i hav tht lil hope dt she vl cm bk....dis show is incomplete wdout her...she is d soul....nywys i l stop watchin it frm 2day....bt wl surely cherish d siditi and nihal chemistry...it ws jus such a treat to watch na...i cn only say dt pls never watch cv shows atleast frm d beg...dey l play big time wd ur emotions...nd it wud b better if u dnt watch dem at all!!!
mayur-tasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u should be the creatives.they call them as creativees.u really have a gud idea!!!!!😊
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG, i was going through the same idea in my head. I think Sanjeeda will be hired to be Ayesha and later we will find out it's not really her. I really really hope Aditi is asked to come back as Ayesha really really soon.
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
now one more thing comes into my mind that ayesha'll hire sanjeeda for taking revenge from veer.
I m saying tht according 2 friday's episode.
It may be possible too. Nhi??
Edited by geet06 - 14 years ago