misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

The replacement formula in the serials is really rotten and outdated. If Sid & Aditi don't have a good chemistry ( off screen )( i like their on screen chemistry😳) then I would suggest that Ayesha should die and Veer should seek revenge of the deaths of Jay, Divya and Ayesha. The Gajani style track is fairly acceptable than Ekta's rotten and irritating track of face change.

Height: No issue at all

In my opinion height is not a good reason to fire Aditi. 😑

Why the producers ignored this height aspect while casting the lead pair? 😑😑😑 They knew that one day romance has to flourish between them and their height will create trouble. If the lead actor himself or herself chooses to abandon the show that can be understood but unnecessary replacement is craziness. 😑😑😑Why the producers are taking the audience for granted?😑

In this context I want to share a famous incidence related to a 1942 Hollywood classic CASABLANCA in which the actress was taller than the hero. To solve the issue the director made the Humphry Bogart stand on a foot stool where both the lead pair had to stand in the frame and while sitting he made Bogart sit on a pillow so that Bogart looks taller than Ingrid Bergman.

Alas, this is neither Hollywood nor Bollywood.😲 Here every producer want to follow Ekta Kapoor......... Uske serial chale gaye pille rehgaye.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Pardon me for the abusive language but just can't resist.

Creatives have got no creativity at all. There are virtual loop holes in the script. I don't even want to count as it would be in thousands. But members of the forum have got the idea of it from yesterday's written update.

Sanjida: Acceptable in a negative role

Even if sanjida is entering the show I can accept her in a negative role but not as Ayesha. It would be terrible to watch intimate scenes between Sid and Sanjida as the latter looks older than former.

Imagine Veer ko auntie se pyaar ho gaya........... 🀣 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh god, have mercy.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is not Dil Chahta Hai.

Boycott

Boycott is an option if face change this happens. But can anyone tell me if someone falls from a cliff he/she'l get a broken leg or body, how's this related to the disfiguring of the face? And even if the face is disfigured and plastic surgery is done...... how can you stretch anyone so that his height becomes 6" from 5" or something? πŸ˜•

Agar tango ki surgery kar ke height lambi ho sakti hai toh choti bhi ho sakti hai..........🀣Sid ki height choti karvado............🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Edited by misty85 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣

Edited by cathy_rene - 14 years ago
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Everyone have their own point of view let's respect it. You have right to raise your opinion but one should see lines ain't crossed. Avoid making posts that are instigatory, abusive, derogatory, insulting or sarcastic enough to affect the sentiment of another member. Bashing and using offensive language/words is against IF COC and won't be tolerated.
Further Discussions about this replacement would be done in the below Thread
New Ayu & replacement-Discuss here-mod's note-pg1

Topic Closed
IF Dev Team