What i think abt Aditi leaving Show

roshaaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey .... What I think That .... Remmember The News came That Ayesha N Veer having Sum Problem ..... Kahin Yeah Reason tu nai aditi k jaaney K pichey ..... ??????? think guys Think ......???

Article

Things turn sour between Siddharth and Aditi?

08 February 2010 | 1:49am 44 Comments

One of the sweetest onscreen couples' friendship has now frayed…

Star One and Cinevista's Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabbi's Siddharth Shukla and Aditi Tailang might be happy with their budding onscreen friendship. But the buzz is that in reality they hesitate to see each other eye to eye.

According to our source, "All was perfectly fine with both initially. Siddharth used to help Aditi with her scene and even dropped her home after late pack up. All of a sudden their off-screen rapport turned sour for some reason. So much so that they do not even talk to each other on sets. Its only when the shot is on that they let their eyes meet and have some sort of interaction."

We spoke to Aditi Tailing to know more on her relationship with Siddharth. "There's nothing like that. I'm a professional. I do my work and go home. I behave the same with all. This news does not affect me anymore," she says.

Siddharth Shukla on the other hand told us, "We are cordial towards each other. I do not see any problem at all."

Our source further tells us, "When the show started Aditi was raw in her acting as she was a newcomer. So Siddharth who's got the experience of having done one show in the past used to help her a bit with the scenes. But things got messed up when a certain tabloid wrote about them being a pair and that they were quite close. From then things have changed and the two prefer to be just partners at work."

Well we hope the two get motivated by the friendship that has developed between the onscreen characters they portray in the show.

Reporter and Author: Susan Jose

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi
Discussions on the replacement to be done in the below Topic